Is Gaga a legend?

bayonse

74 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga a legend?

• Yes of course
    • Not yet

Featured Posts

Vernier

No. She needs more years of relevance at the top. She's got potential though than most of her contemporaries.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayGuy

I really think her next album will make her huge again and will establish her title as a legend  :yes:

Especially if it has elements of rock, knowing her she will make it catchy and popular again  :excited2:

monketsharona

Not yet !she needs more albums and more years in her career. You can't say someone is a legend while he/she has only a 6 years old career...

Gaga is talented and influent. She's versatile and creative ! She just need more experience and more decades to become a legend but I'm pretty she'll become a legend ! :)

apart from the topic YOUR PROFILE PIC IS LIFE who is that <3  :heat:

Thank you for recognizing the s-xiness of the king. I will P.M. you his name. :legend:

LaMaisonGaga

Thank you for recognizing the s-xiness of the king. I will P.M. you his name. :legend:

PM me too

lamaisongaga.com

Firestarter

no, only Katy Perry and Rihanna are eligible to legend title, because their singles don't flop 

Lady who? Bey what?

tumblr_m9ytchPKhs1rweeyvo1_500.gif

PopBitch

She's too young to be a music legend.   I scanned the internet trying to find what could describe music legend as far as how I interpret it.  Someone wrote this in a discussion about in their opinions what are icons and legends in music.   "When an artist transcends generations and their music finds its way into popular culture long after their peak, they are rightfully referred to as musical legends"

I think that's the best description I've read on the internet.  You can't be a legend during your peak in like the first five years.  The Beatles and Rolling Stones are legends.  Jimi Hendrix is a legend.   

Of course.

Old legends offer to make albums with her.

Other old legends stay obsessed by writing songs about her, performing her songs on tour, Tweeting and Instagramming her.

She's an absolute ICON. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Blue Jeans

Not Yet... She's an Icon for sure.. but she's just too young and her career is not long enough for her to be considered as a Legend.

Let's just hope her next albums don't flop :sis:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived