• Yes of course
    • Not yet

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A legend is a thing of the past, she is too current for it

When she will have a successful career of like 10+ years, then yes

Not yet. She has lost ground but can make it up with her next album.

Comments like this always remind me that this is what we said about ARTPOP :giggle:

she sure is on her way! she just needs a little more time but she will definitely be remembered as a legend in later years :legend:

freebit

Nah. She needs at least a a decade or two behind her if we are going to start the legend talk. She is iconic tho.

Gaga Monster

Not yet she's only been around for 6 years. Legends are around for 20-30 years

GGD Presidential Elections

miss anthropy

She's too young to be a music legend.   I scanned the internet trying to find what could describe music legend as far as how I interpret it.  Someone wrote this in a discussion about in their opinions what are icons and legends in music.   "When an artist transcends generations and their music finds its way into popular culture long after their peak, they are rightfully referred to as musical legends"

I think that's the best description I've read on the internet.  You can't be a legend during your peak in like the first five years.  The Beatles and Rolling Stones are legends.  Jimi Hendrix is a legend.   

That's a good description. 

FrankGutz

Yes, she is, she will be

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Answer me this: if not Gaga, then who is the first Megastar of the new millenium?? Literally answer me. Who.

Who is the star who set the standards for digital sales. Who was first called the Queen of Social Media. Who set the bar for Youtube videos.

Literally who.

Gagas a focken legend m8

Oh, I'm just visiting-

XoXoJoanneGaga

Not yet, she needs a sort of career renaissance first, with a really brilliant album or two, coupled with a newfound respect amongst critics and the public along with a regained foothold in pop culture. She should easily be able to pull that off though.

Wet Fire

She is an icon. She is a pop icon, fashion icon and gay icon. But she's not a legend yet. But she WILL be a legend within some years.

no, only Katy Perry and Rihanna are eligible to legend title, because their singles don't flop

Lady who? Bey what?

tumblr_m9ytchPKhs1rweeyvo1_500.gif

Technically Gaga's got less flop singles than Katy and Rihanna :laughga:

Archived