:

:

:

PHOTO: Madonna posts image of Gaga as 'Rebel Heart' album cover

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

elijahfan

baby steps. i'm sure it will take more time for gaga to get over all the terrible things madonna has done, but this is a start.Β 

Β 

Right..... Above all, they don't need the Gaga feud to cloud the new record's release like it did with MDNA :toofunny:

Β 

I love you Madge, but you and Guy Oseary don't fool me on that one.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

That's because 2014 sales are tragic. It's like me comparing BTW sales with 2014 sales.

MDNA was a flop in its year of release. But thank you for your love :heart:

How was it a flop when it was the Best Selling Dance/Electronic Album of the Year?

It was part of the most watched female SuperBowl performance of all time & the highest grossing tour of year. NOT a flop to me. Especially when American radio is so ageist and you don't do absolutely any promo.

I hope your Rebel Heart can mend and you can let the Madonna reign begin! :heart:

Spartacus

Needless to say Madonna is fully aware of the talk about Gaga always copying her. Her song about just that leaks and Gaga IG a pic of herself (said to be) shading Madonna calling her a "witch". Madonna just so happens to choose a rebel heart edit of THAT pic - the very one Gaga shaded her with? PLEASE! lol

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Ray of Light

I'll add my 2 cents too if you don't mind.

CRRHhcEl.png

Wow! Fans who attended her tour decided to buy the album too, somebody crucify her! Cheap woman!

And wow! Madonna breaking embarssing records like GaGa 30 years into her career, compared to Gaga's 5. Not sure what that's trying to "prove" GaGadaily member Spartacus.

MonsterMum

But as a M fan I wish that she would outright apologise specifically to Gaga and it would be great if both could be on good terms. I know she probably won't but here's hoping.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Right..... Above all, they don't need the Gaga feud to cloud the new record's release like it did with MDNA :toofunny:

Β 

I love you Madge, but you and Guy Oseary don't fool me on that one.

Β 

Β 

Both of these.

monketsharona

I dont know. She said "I love this" at the picture where Gaga is depicted as a MadonnaΓƒβ€šΒ΄s copycat again.Β 

so that's the same with Miley ? I mean we all know Madonna LOVES Miley...

Β 

That's not like Madonna said two days ago she has no beef with her...Β 

shade or notΒ  she's using this drama to promote her album let's have a look to the users in this thread and in other forums! she's smart and you are falling in her tricks!

Spartacus

Wow! Fans who attended her tour decided to buy the album too, somebody crucify her! Cheap woman!

And wow! Madonna breaking embarssing records like GaGa 30 years into her career, compared to Gaga's 5. Not sure what that's trying to "prove" GaGadaily member Spartacus.

Go promote and gift Living for Love. Madonna needs the cash to keep her collection of gloves that cover her man hands up in trend.

I dont know. She said "I love this" at the picture where Gaga is depicted as a MadonnaΓƒβ€šΒ΄s copycat again.Β 

delusionΒ 

Rihported

You're so obsessed that it hurts

He does the same with Katy.

For someone with the username "Pop" they sure b---h about everyone in the genre a lot despite stanning for pop sellout of the year (who I adore including her new direction) :air:

so that's the same with Miley ? I mean we all know Madonna LOVES Miley...

Β 

That's not like Madonna said two days ago she has no beef with her...Β 

MileyΓƒβ€šΒ΄s photos were posted on MileyΓƒβ€šΒ΄s instagram. Madonna just copied it. But who created Gaga photo ? Madonna herself ?Β  :flop:ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ΒΉΒ  Β I have no idea why Madonna wouldΒ Β post Gaga-copying-rebel-heart photo otherwise than to shade her how she already did in her song.

Pure Adrenaline

Β 

Β 

u should update ur avi with the new one :hor:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Go promote and gift Living for Love. Madonna needs the cash to keep her collection of gloves that cover her man hands up in trend.

When someone starts insulting is because they run out of arguments.Β 

monketsharona

Monsters are so immature... Don't be surprised if you're hated by all the fan bases...

Β 

Even Madonna's fans understood it's not a shade... Madonna wants to bury the hatchet you can be sure of it... Let's see how Gaga is going to react... I hope better than you.Β 

Β 

Don't be surprise if Madonna and Gaga are going to work together soon...Β 

Spartacus

When someone starts insulting is because they run out of arguments.Β 

I've already made a valid argument. I'm not wasting my time coming up with others. lol My point is Madonna is irrlevant and is trying to drum up interest in her flop singles.

Monsters are so immature... Don't be surprised if you're hated by all the fan bases...

Β 

Even Madonna's fans understood it's not a shade... Madonna wants to bury the hatchet you can be sure of it... Let's see how Gaga is going to react... I hope better than you.Β 

Β 

Don't be surprise if Madonna and Gaga are going to work together soon...Β 

Mdonna's fans are scared ****tless that they'll lose Monster sales over this. It's called damage control. Truth is they know Madonna stepped in it. lol

Archived