Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Alyssa Edward's Secret with Brendan Jordan

JaggedMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like his fashion but his personality is a no go

Criticizing the personality of someone who hasn't had the opportunity to fully discover themselves and develop their own personality is a "no go". He is 15. 

People his age are contractually obligated to have awful personalities, it's part of growing up. His straight peers are no less annoying then him, they are just annoying in a more masculine way. 

Not to pick on you specifically, but the amount of hate this kid gets form his own community is insane. 

This child is such a fierce b---h considering he's 15.

He is also a Gaga stan so he is probably reading it.  Brendan, dear - if you are - listen to me! PAY NO MIND to the haters up in this thread. You are AMAZING. Keep being yourself and never forget you're a SUPERSTAR. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JaggedMonster

Criticizing the personality of someone who hasn't had the opportunity to fully discover themselves and develop their own personality is a "no go". He is 15. 

People his age are contractually obligated to have awful personalities, it's part of growing up. His straight peers are no less annoying then him, they are just annoying in a more masculine way. 

Not to pick on you specifically, but the amount of hate this kid gets form his own community is insane. 

This child is such a fierce b---h considering he's 15.

He is also a Gaga stan so he is probably reading it.  Brendan, dear - if you are - listen to me! PAY NO MIND to the haters up in this thread. You are AMAZING. Keep being yourself and never forget you're a SUPERSTAR. 

:pawsup::applause:  thank you

Cameron Dallas

Is it wrong to find it off putting? I still support the kid

Is it wrong to find it off putting? I still support the kid

I only quoted you because you were the last person in the thread who made a negative remark about his personality. You didn't say anything harsh, but to call an effeminate teenagers personality a "no go" is unnecessary.

You of course can say whatever you like, but some things are best kept to yourself. If you do support him it's probably best not to comment about how off putting you think his personality is. 

But again, you weren't a d1ck  about it. I was just making a larger point about the overwhelmingly negative feed back this poor kid gets. 

Archived