💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

You damn messes are doing exactly what she's trying to prevent. If she says the song isn't about her then it isn't. Stop trying to make **** happen, there are several of you that always spew hate and bs in the Madonna threads. And think twice about who needs to apologize, Gaga is the one that has been making personal remarks about M 2 years after the "feud" started, not Madonna for calling the meaning of a damn song reductive.

You can't be serious. :lmao:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

The big lols are in your posts. People already clocked you 5 posts before this one, so stop it already.

If you pretended to not read it, I'll refresh your memory:

But now, just a few days late, five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188. The album “Rebel Heart,†which lists seven songs (for some reason “Joan of Arc†is there but you can’t hear it) is at number 38 for pre-orders.

On amazon.com things are much much worse.. “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles. Five hundred twenty nine. And the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167. Ouch!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/12/27/madonnas-rebel-heart-break-six-new-songs-fizzle-as-sales-collapse-within-days

"but she was #1 WW!!111", yeah, in a dead period for iTunes and just for 10 hours. Big freaking deal! 

The fact that this article is from yesterday and the songs are way lower on iTunes and Amazon :dies: and people told me she couldn't flop harder than MDNA. 

The big lols are in your posts. People already clocked you 5 posts before this one, so stop it already.

If you pretended to not read it, I'll refresh your memory:

But now, just a few days late, five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188. The album “Rebel Heart,†which lists seven songs (for some reason “Joan of Arc†is there but you can’t hear it) is at number 38 for pre-orders.

On amazon.com things are much much worse.. “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles. Five hundred twenty nine. And the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167. Ouch!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/12/27/madonnas-rebel-heart-break-six-new-songs-fizzle-as-sales-collapse-within-days

"but she was #1 WW!!111", yeah, in a dead period for iTunes and just for 10 hours. Big freaking deal! 

Bla bla bla bla......can't you read? I said the album/singles is NOT released yet. Pressed much?

Also, she's worth 1 billion $ , I doubt she cares a lot about sales of 1,29$ songs :hor:

Bye and get ready when her album debuts on number one in March!

maybe some new gf of her ex who is trying to be like madge

lol 

anyone who thinks  this song is not abut gaga is deluded 

The fact that this article is from yesterday and the songs are way lower on iTunes and Amazon :dies: and people told me she couldn't flop harder than MDNA. 

Was MDNA (as a whole) really a flop though, I mean; who else (other than herself) can compete with those tour grossings, although I have a funny feeling this album will do poorly on the charts too. 

Plus; music not the bling eh :emma:

Madonna obviously has both though

:sis:

monketsharona
There are People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist! I

That Perez Hilton shade

LORD GAGA

Was MDNA (as a whole) really a flop though, I mean; who else (other than herself) can compete with those tour grossings, although I have a funny feeling this album will do poorly on the charts too. 

Plus; music not the bling eh :emma:

Madonna obviously has both though

:sis:

I think they are referring to the album not the tour because let's face it those are two completely separate things... Nobody went to the tour specifically to hear MDNA :Emma:

I think they are referring to the album not the tour because let's face it those are two completely separate things... Nobody went to the tour specifically to hear MDNA :emma:

The album itself was not a flop at all. let's not act as if she sold 10K......2 Million album sales is pretty good.

elijahfan

I love those artists who make mega shady tracks like Madge here, or Azealia with JFK, and then pretend it's about "no one in particular"......

Like... if you don't want to answer questions, then don't talk **** in the first place.

Archived