๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A.Banks: White men should be locked in psych ward

Putin

Featured Posts

But when will lame brains stop making threads on the matterย 

THAT'S your comeback?! She's the one putting her stupidity out in public, so why shouldn't we be allowed to publicly comment on it?

All of this :applause:

ย 

Many things in the past have happened and developed from very sick and awful ways. HOWEVER, it's happened, and she was NOT a slave. These companies now, who are filled with people who haven't been slaves drivers, do not need to pay a bunch of people, who have never been slaves. She's grasping at random things to make a point, and is a just being ridiculous :toofunny:

It IS sad that so much money has been made from slavery. But it's silly to ask for that now. There's more important things to worry about.

ย 

If only Azealia could read this :applause:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hum a lot of her fans are gay white males... They should feel insulted by all of her tweets full of hate...

tbh, it's beyond me why there is a lot of support for her on pop forums when it is known that she is homophobic

Everybody chilllllll. Let's have a nice discussion or else I'm closing this.

--

Doesn't help she called the dude a cracker when she's fighting for racial equality tho

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Everybody chilllllll. Let's have a nice discussion or else I'm closing this.

--

Doesn't help she called the dude a cracker when she's fighting for racial equality tho

Could you just close this right now?

Do you really expect this thread to have "nice discussion"

Plus someone must prevent that one azelia fan from embarrassing himself even more :fan:

inuborg

tbh, it's beyond me why there is a lot of support for her on pop forums when it is known that she is homophobic

Because she's not actually homophobic :madge:ย 

Could you just close this right now?

Do you really expect this thread to have "nice discussion"

Plus someone must prevent that one azelia fan from embarrassing himself even more :fan:

Embarrassing myself? Bitch Please :madge:ย 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

HOWEVER. Tweets from an artist don't get their own thread. Threads are reserved for actual news relating to an artist. So Azealia's tweets should go in the ABanks thread.ย 

Archived