💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: 23 Albums That Should've Went Platinum

inuborg

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Yeah coz mainstream albums that failed to reach platinum don't deserve to. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ask politely? Where the **** ARTPOP? Why do people hate it so much?

Can I ask politely? Where the **** are your comprehension skills? Why would they include ARTPOP on a 2014 list?

LibraLove

I would say Betty Who's Take Me When You Go is one of the best albums of 2014 , sad to see her getting no attention.

OMG! I agree! It's one of THE best of 2014 and recent years that I have heard!

IWasBornThisWay

Can I ask politely? Where the **** are your comprehension skills? Why would they include ARTPOP on a 2014 list?

Omg :topfunny: I probably didn't pay enough attention to details

ItsTommyBitch

Add to that list:

Foxes - Glorious

Tbh.

Even if its not very dance poppy, I think its a very well produced and "lush" album with interesting melodies. The music just seems very sincere and I admire the occassionally non-conformative music structures of some of the songs, like Glorious itself.

I had the album in 256 kbps for like 3 months before the release though, it was so messy :air: the UK was even kind of here for "Let go for tonight" :cry:

Also, THE GOLDEN ECHO is ****ing brilliant :air: its still my #1 album of the year by almost a landslide, its absolutely genius, it pushes envelopes, it is interesting, its genuine, and its catchy :giveup: all the qualifications of an amazing album, but still :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Mykki Blanco :legendary:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

inuborg

Ultraviolence, My Everything, The New Classic and Cheek to Cheek are all missing.

DOqLXrt.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

Stop the Iggy hate 2k15

I dont hate her  :teehee:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived