Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: 23 Albums That Should've Went Platinum

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Is it bad that I've not heard any of these?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tove Lo

Add to that list:

Foxes - Glorious

Ugh I know. The release was so messy. With it not releasing in the US for like another few months and ALL the songs leaking months before as demos and studio versions.

Tove Lo is kinda doing the same mistake. QOTC released here in the US and some other places but not the UK and more places also.

Is it bad that I've not heard any of these?

Well you need to listen to both Goddess by BANKS and Queen of the Clouds by Tove Lo.

hop on that **** like a maniac

EdgeofTeeth

Jessie Ware - Tough Love. One of the best albums this year.

Also, Pinkprint deserves to go platinum.

I just discovered this album and it's AMAZING.

This is a pretty good list, Goddess and I Never Learn are two of my favorite albums of this year. Ultraviolence deserves it too in my opinion, that album is so cohesive and beautiful to listen to from start to finish.

monsterdreams

Well you need to listen to both Goddess by BANKS and Queen of the Clouds by Tove Lo.

I'll give them a shot

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tove Lo

I'll give them a shot

Goddess is more of a electronic "experimental" album with some piano songs and acoustic songs. Very laid-back also.

Queen of the Clouds is a pop album but it's still different from the usual. The entire album tells a story of the relationship and it's cut into Chapters: The Sex, The Love, and The Pain. It's a good album.

Not you overlooking the good sis Robyn :giveup:

mte

hop on that **** like a maniac

inuborg

I don't know why Oh Land isn't bolded. or Tove Lo. Both amazing albums that were extremely underrated.

I haven't listened to Oh Land besides Son of a Gun and Wolf & I so I didn't really have an opinion on her new stuff. Same with Tove Lo, haven't heard anything from her 

I totally dont know any of those albums/artists  :fat:

BWET is one of the best albums this year, check it out :legend: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

GiorgiGeladze

I haven't listened to Oh Land besides Son of a Gun and Wolf & I so I didn't really have an opinion on her new stuff. Same with Tove Lo, haven't heard anything from her 

BWET is one of the best albums this year, check it out :legend:

Thanks for recommendation, :runhug:  I will definitely take a time to give it a try. :kisses:

Lion Heart

Röyksopp & Robyn, Do It Again

I've been wanting to listen to this album but I just never gave it a try. I'll do it later today. 

Same with QOTC. Off I go.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived