Anything you'd change in the picture guys? :party:

And thanks for your opinions and support, I love y'all :hug:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Gianni Versace

Anything you'd change in the picture guys? :party:

And thanks for your opinions and support, I love y'all :hug:

color her nails black! :)

color her nails black! :)

Thanks for the suggestion, I haven't noticed the pink nail polish before :)

Sizzily

I love your edit! I loved the Electra Heart era and I hope the FROOT era will be just as good (if not better)!

One Banned Boi

I love your edit! I loved the Electra Heart era and I hope the FROOT era will be just as good (if not better)!

Thank you! :hug:

I wish I got to experience it, I only discovered Marina a few months ago :giveup:

That's nice, I mean I missed The Family Jewels era but I don't make a big deal out of it. :flop:

That's nice, I mean I missed The Family Jewels era but I don't make a big deal out of it. :flop:

Uhm... Sorry I guess?

I just admire the concept of the character of Electra Heart, apart from all the music and stuff, I just love how she handled her and how she basically told the story without saying anything, just by the videos, but like I said, it's often very unclear what happened and stuff, because Marina left so much unsolved, so I'd like to (mostly for myself) do my own take on how it all is. I just felt incredibly inspired by Electra Heart and felt like there's so much more to her we don't know and probably never will, and I have a lot of ideas and theories and stuff ( which I guess what Marina wanted - to make our fantasy take on the "starring role" and sort it all in our heads in our own ways.

And lately I've felt so creative with nothing to do at all, and now i noticed all this about EH :) Like I said, it's just my own personal take on the concept of Electra Heart, just my personal "project" actually good for nothing, but working on this makes me feel really great, I stop being so nervous and stuff, and I thought it might as well produce something enjoyable for others :) Like, graphics, maybe some simple videos, lyrics, etc.

Anyway thank you for your honest opinion and sorry if I came across as rude :hug:

The link is not working :noparty:

What link? :noparty: everything is working for me

Archived