'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Electra Heart gone "dark"

honza

Featured Posts

Hey everyone! So recently I've been listening to Marina's Electra Heart (the song) very often and I love it so much :nooo:

I decided to do my own take on the image of "Electra Heart" - character that Marina created and whose life story the album "Electra Heart" tells.

Know that this isn't really an attempt on making an alternative album cover, it is basically how I imagine Electra Heart, a different take on the whole character. (Also the graphic isn't really anything breathtaking, I'm no GA, but I had a concept and tried to put it on (digital) "paper").

I made this piece of graphics as part of my personal "project" that I'm working on basically just for fun for myself, I'll be writing short stories from Electra Heart's life, as well as putting together a very short "biography" - so basically Electra Heart fan fiction. The reason I decided to do so is that I'm FASCINATED by Electra Heart and the whole concept around her, and the fact that Marina gave a huge role to the imagination of each of us - as she only tells the story of Electra Heart by The Archetypes series of 11 videos + by the songs lyrics, but most is still unclear. Also, many people believe that the story actually has two different endings: One is Part 11: Electra Heart, where she commits suicide, and Part 1: Fear And Loathing, where she changes and is basically "reborn". And while this may be not true or not intended by Marina, it gives us many possibilities as for what happens after the "rebirth" - and in my own little universe we get to know Electra Heart much better after the rebirth, as well as see who she truly is - reflecting on her appearance as well.

That's why I want to re-tell the stories of Electra Heart in my own way, because I see so much potential in her character that I think it would be a shame to just forget her and move completely on. (At least I have something to do before Froot comes out :lmao:)

So, without any further ado, here it is!

dHsM1m6.png

This photo of Marina is from 2011 James Moriarty photoshoot for Notion

03.jpg

What do you guys think? Any suggestions how to improve it? :party:

Also would you be here for these Electra Heart "series" of mine (stories, graphics, stuff like that)?

Answer in the poll please, so that I know if I should post any future progress on GGD or not. (Third option counts towards yes :derpga:)

Thanks for reading and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :hug:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

No thanks, I love FROOT (gonna slay tho, BUY IT)

I already preordered a physical copy and bought ha on iTunes :gaga:

Interlude

Ughh this is so fantastic! :giveup: So much better than the original image and I love the concept!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I think it's beautiful tbh

Thank you! :hug:

Ughh this is so fantastic! :giveup: So much better than the original image and I love the concept!

Thanks!! :)ย 

My opinion is that the era is over, let it go. :shrug:

I wish I got to experience it, I only discovered Marina a few months ago :giveup:

yass do it :party:

ย 

EDIT: listening to Living Dead RN, got it for Christmas :omgexcited:

Yass, I got TFJ and EH for Christmas!

I should put a transparent to black radial gradient on the background to make the corners darker :) I'm on my phone now so I'll do it tomorrow

slayย  :awesome:

Froot is gonna slay me so hard tbh :legend: But for now at least I have "re-discovered" Electra Heart to play with :awesome:

Yass, I got TFJ and EH for Christmas!

ย 

same :udidnt:

ย 

can't wait for the new Froot of the Month on new year's day :excited2:

same :udidnt:

ย 

can't wait for the new Froot of the Month on new year's day :excited2:

Same :giveup: I can totally see myself with my phone in my hands refreshing the store website waiting for the download while everyone else is celebrating :lmao:

Same :giveup: I can totally see myself with my phone in my hands refreshing the store website waiting for the download while everyone else is celebrating :lmao:

omg this

I'm gonna be in my room anticpating the new Froot

Froot is more important :derpga:

Archived