Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Final: The Pinkprint Debuts with 201k

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

131 000 without promo in the first week.

without promo :awkney: ? If ARTPOP had that ammount of promo it would be double plantium by now

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

Makes no sense because BWET sold way less

he didnt say it sold more and he said she's not mainstream so that means no good sells.

OP: good for Nicki! 

Phoenix

I said few days ago it's gonna open with 200k and it opens with 201k. :queenga: 

I told ya. 

without promo :awkney: ? If ARTPOP had that ammount of promo it would be double plantium by now

ARTPOP had great promo. If only the managment was better and the way that singles were released. If only they WERE released with proper videos and promo for certain songs. It was all rushed. 

💎

Taylor Be Like........

0P7Si5W.gif

but congrats nicki, I expected less tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I think in general people are done with nicki minaj. People want a REAL rapper like azealia banks.

Uhuh and how much did Miss Banks sell? Pinkprint sold 27,000 more copies than The Fame Monster, 177,000 more than The Fame, and 78% as much as ARTPOP, and it's a female rap album at that, so there. :coffee:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Pure Adrenaline

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Paper Gangsta

I said few days ago it's gonna open with 200k and it opens with 201k. :queenga: 

I told ya. 

ARTPOP had great promo. If only the managment was better and the way that singles were released. If only they WERE released with proper videos and promo for certain songs. It was all rushed. 

she was hiding for the half of the era

Paper Gangsta

Uhuh and how much did Miss Banks sell? Pinkprint sold 27,000 more copies than The Fame Monster, 177,000 more than The Fame, and 78% as much as ARTPOP, and it's a female rap album at that, so there. :coffee:

1. TFM monster was EP/rerelease

In the United States, the individual disc of The Fame Monster charted at number five with sales of 174,000 while the double disc deluxe edition including the original The Fame charted at number six with sales of 151,000.

If you combine it it's 325k

2. The Fame was Gaga's debut album, did you really expect it to debut with 1m. It eventually grow to sell a lot

3. ARTPOP is labeled as flop so

Voltaire

i don't found this boy attractive

Its posted for its bronze medal. I'm not even sure who the person holding it is.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Phoenix

she was hiding for the half of the era

We were talking about the opening week sales right? 'Cause that's what the thread is about. 

And like I said "If only the managment was better and the way that singles were released. If only they WERE released with proper videos and promo for certain songs."

💎

Paper Gangsta

We were talking about the opening week sales right? 'Cause that's what the thread is about. 

And like I said "If only the managment was better and the way that singles were released. If only they WERE released with proper videos and promo for certain songs."

I'm talking about promo in general

3 is DECENT but she kept being cocky about the record saying how it will be number 1 because of her "massive" loyal fan base and look how that worked out :awkney: I think in general people are done with nicki minaj. People want a REAL rapper like azealia banks. I dont like azealia banks personality but she deserves to be mainstream because she is ultra talented and I feel like she can redeem herself. Overall hip hop is dying badly.

If they wanted real rappers like banks who is a a great rapper btw, then she would be mainstream.. A lot of people know who banks is.. She would be mainstream by now if that's what the people wanted

Archived