💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga grosses $5.6 Billion from FAME and EAU DE GAGA

Fizzy

Featured Posts

I am pretty suire that she will earn more from 1 bottle sold of EAU DE GAGA hence why they didn't invest 1/5 of what they invested to promote FAME.  I mean after such success as FAME it's only normal that Gaga's % of money per bottle sold would increase a lot, but oobviously they won't invest for huge promo like FAME...  She has earned around 40-50M of FAME at most, which is nothing  :rip:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

The FAME was a great project in every single way. Right time, right theme, right promo, everything was on point! I'm glad it got the success it deserved! 

💎

Vernier

How does that work and how much of it goes to her? :huh:

And I'm surprised that she's reached this milestone and artistes like Brit and Beyonce who have like 955889 more fragrances out haven't :duck:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

djBuffoon

Eau de Gaga smells better then super-star-cheap-sweet-ass-girl-smell-Fame, deal with it.

Cannot wait to get my bottle :ARTPOP:

Katsuki Bakugo

Eau de Gaga smells better then super-star-cheap-sweet-ass-girl-smell-Fame, deal with it.

Well no, you are wrong.

They both smell amazing in their own rights! Its just Fame is timeless where as Eau De Gaga gets too powerful sometimes (i like to cake it on) ;)

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GagaMyBlood95

Also, if anyone is confused, she is the first female to reach this number with ONLY TWO OF HER PERFUMES...

Other females also sold this or more than this, but with more lines and perfumes than Gaga :yes:

Confirmed by twitter, tumblr and gagadaily! Very reliable sources! wooho

madonnaboards confirmed it too so #clocked

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived