💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga slams artists who don't write and can't sing

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Jonna Lee

What's so funny? Songs like Thinking of You and Lost are perfection. You don't need metaphors and allusions to be a good songwriter. Sorry to break it to you, people like Taylor and Katy excel in simplicity and that's why they've been so timeless as of now.

Putting Taylor and Katy within 93930392020202039399291819293847659384659927373939934884944 miles of eachother in the songwriting bracket should be considered blasphemy.

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

i know i connect with an artist a hell of a lot more when i know the lyrics in their songs come from their own mind. the others are more like puppets to me. they didnt write the lyrics to a song, didnt choreograph the dance routine, didnt make the beat of the song and probably didnt even put on their own makeup haha. gaga writing a good portion of her own lyrics is a huge reason i started to listen to her more and became a fan. when it comes to music my first love really was hip hop though and in hip hop culture not writing your own lyrics pretty much means you're fake which is like the biggest crime in hip hop so i'm biased i guess on this kind of thing

but i honestly enjoy a good puppet show too so w/e.

I wonder what's ur opinion about Igloo Australia :fan:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ray of Light

Putting Taylor and Katy within 93930392020202039399291819293847659384659927373939934884944 miles of eachother in the songwriting bracket should be considered blasphemy.

Tone it down a bit. While Taylor is a much more advanced and acclaimed writer, there is no need to out right " :lmao: " at a comment praising Katy's songwriting skills. Okay GGD user Jonna Lee?

ItsTommyBitch

Yas drag Ariana, Katy, Madonna, Britney, and Rihanna all in one swoop

Ariana can sing ha chops off and actually does write some lyrics :awkney: 

You tried it though :madge:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Cocaine Heart

Genuinely don't understand how anyone can disagree with this? 

They just like to make unnecessary drama. 

We going to boo

Wtf? Gaga is not the only writer in most of her songs, if you look at the credits you'll see it so she hasn't lied to you at all :smh: And still 90% is amazing, I bet Katy only writes about 50% of her music.

What exactly is she saying? That 10% of songs she's put on her albums aren't written by her? Or that she's had 90% of writing input in every song in her back-catalog? It's not very clear...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Pure Adrenaline

OT: I really hope she's written more than 90% of her songs

well if it wasn't for C2C  it would have been 90+ tho

Joaco95

What's so funny? Songs like Thinking of You and Lost are perfection. You don't need metaphors and allusions to be a good songwriter. Sorry to break it to you, people like Taylor and Katy excel in simplicity and that's why they've been so timeless as of now.

ikr. Don't need to use weird metaphor that NO ONE would understand, not even Gaga.

-Gaga, What does it means ARTPOP?

-ARTPOP could mean anything.

-Yeah, but what does it means?

Well most of the "artists" should be called only 'singers' (even if they can sing live), the word artist goes for the People who write, produce, direct, control....etc. you know, create somthing out of nothing, that's Art.

i0MOsITm9qpCO.gif

that LEGENDARY INTERVIEW 

Pure Adrenaline

Genuinely don't understand how anyone can disagree with this? 

me too :shrug:

I GUESS  if we were able to put one of our faves related with what she says we wouldn't be happy too ...but then again that would make us delusional if we had disagreed with ha, right  :hor:

I just see a pressed person about someone being more successful that her.

and I just see a pressed post about his fave just being dragged to the pits by Gaga

2iosuf.gif

Archived