Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga slams artists who don't write and can't sing

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

What exactly is she saying? That 10% of songs she's put on her albums aren't written by her? Or that she's had 90% of writing input in every song in her back-catalog? It's not very clear...

I guess she meant that like, for every song, she wrote about 90% and the other 10% of each song were written by someone else.

Otherwise she wouldn't be credited everywhere as main-writer

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

What? You're Gaga sang some covers and now is bragging about writing 90% of her discography? Stop.

tumblr_m33z9ytgsC1r7quy9.gif

Jazz is a quality type of music, where gagas vocals were appropriated, & CTC was a cover album (thank god) where nobody had to write for gaga an original song to sing.

And she did write 90% of her discography and no doubt about that, so I dunno what you're blathering, & If you're pointing out at CTC, I repeat, it was a Cover album.

djBuffoon

Putting Taylor and Katy within 93930392020202039399291819293847659384659927373939934884944 miles of eachother in the songwriting bracket should be considered blasphemy.

Jazz is a quality type of music, where gagas vocals were appropriated, & CTC was a cover album (thank god) where nobody had to write for gaga an original song to sing.

And she did write 90% of her discography and no doubt about that, so I dunno what you're blathering, & If you're pointing out at CTC, I repeat, it was a Cover album.

No, I'm question your reasoning that singing covers would have triggered her to blast other artist's for not writing their own material. That doesn't make sense.

MahoganySnitch

I wonder how Hatsune Miku fits in all this? Gaga called her her "favorite digital pop star"* but Miku doesn't write, but does sing (in a sense, since she's essentially software)...but this is tied to the overall question of what Miku actually is...is she an artist? Is she the art? Are the producers behind her the actual artists? Or can Miku be more than art and be her "own" artist? I'M SO CONFUSED HALP. 

*source:https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/456207861832380416

Yas drag Ariana, Katy, Madonna, Britney, and Rihanna all in one swoop

This has probably been mentioned but Madonna has written alot of her songs and has more solo writing credits on her first album alone than Gaga has in total. 

Plus she's an amazing dancer and that's still a talent

(Katy and Rihanna have also written their songs but I don't care about them)

melodichard

This has probably been mentioned but Madonna has written alot of her songs and has more solo writing credits on her first album alone than Gaga has in total.

Plus she's an amazing dancer and that's still a talent

(Katy and Rihanna have also written their songs but I don't care about them)

I was mostly kidding but people are really upset. It's pretty humorous.

Pure Adrenaline

I wonder how Hatsune Miku fits in all this? Gaga called her her "favorite digital pop star"* but Miku doesn't write, but does sing (in a sense, since she's essentially software)...but this is tied to the overall question of what Miku actually is...is she an artist? Is she the art? Are the producers behind her the actual artists? Or can Miku be more than art and be her "own" artist? I'M SO CONFUSED HALP. 

*source:https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/456207861832380416

I don't know if u r trolling on this one ..... or actually being honest :dead:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I guess she meant that like, for every song, she wrote about 90% and the other 10% of each song were written by someone else.

Otherwise she wouldn't be credited everywhere as main-writer

Okay that makes more sense. I just misinterpreted.  :smh:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived