• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

Okay but like my snapchat is just a PM away

tell him to pm me for my kik and snapchat

lucille-is-judging-you-gif-arrested-deve

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Gaga doesnt need to say this. If people are that insecure about listening to female artists, that's on them, but it's not the artist's obligation to say something like this. In fact, it comes off as desperate.

"No, y'all! Listen to me! You're not gay if you listen to me!" Who gives a ****?

Why does it come off desperate? 

She's not even saying "if you listen to me." She was making about about misogyny in the industry. She just wants the credit she deserves, and a lot of straight men are so insecure in themselves that they can't even give a female credit for being dope at what she does. 

Prismatic

I listen to her and so does my brother who is much more 'masculine' than me.

Less competition now :hor: Those other flops can get your brother and you're mine :hor:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SEVDALIZA

Why does it come off desperate? 

She's not even saying "if you listen to me." She was making about about misogyny in the industry. She just wants the credit she deserves, and a lot of straight men are so insecure in themselves that they can't even give a female credit for being dope at what she does. 

'swhat we get when they think they know better when they haven't even watched the damn interview

operating from another world

'swhat we get when they think they know better when they haven't even watched the damn interview

Right? I'm so over the ignorance on this forum, talking about issues when they don't even bother educating themselves 

nathantj594

except no straight male would listen to her, sorry

And if they do and still claim they're "straight," they in denial. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

except no straight male would listen to her, sorry
IKR, I don't know any straight person listens to her (personally), including me.

Arturo

I know more straight guys that would admit to liking Applause or DWUW than straight guys that would admit liking any Nicki song post PF.

Archived