Jump to content

PHOTOS: Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey


Coop

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

what complete opposites. how did i miss this insta

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

slay

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

Where are they tho

Beacon Theatre, Mariah was performing there

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

CannaeDrive

Too much for one week :giveup:

This is Christmas for you  :party:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
Link to post
Share on other sites

S C R E A M I N G!

 

34097_o.gif
 
Finally, I was waiting for this since long time, 2 of my faves together :giveup: D I V A S.

 

Collaboration now!!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesse Pinkman

The two legendary Queens of New York in one picture. :legend:

I can just hear Mariah saying, "Oh Gaga's here? Oh dahling I have to get a picture with her yass." Or something like that. :rip:

It's science, bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...