Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga praised her pure pop masterpiece Applause

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Applause is one of the few songs on the album that holds up so I'm glad to see this, I was under the impression she didn't like it.

VasilisVas

Have you seen the Beautiful, Dirty, Rich and Just Dance videos? xwq2xPe.gif

I actually like the Just Dance video a lot more than I ever liked the Applause video :awkney:

TimisaMonster

She said she wanted Aura as the first single, right?

Yes, but then I suppose Jimmy chose Applause so she got mad and leaked it...she really didn't care for the :applause:

:thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

VforVendetta

Yes she did...omg :awkney:

How do you think we knew about Jimmy picking Applause as the first single? :fail:

http://www.spin.com/articles/lada-gaga-applause-almost-didnt-make-ARTPOP/
Im referring to the statement that Gaga didn't want it on the album. :awkney: Also Gaga had other plans for the lead single back then, she never said that she didn't want Applause as a single or that she didn't love it. Don't change her words to fit with your taste. :smh:

VforVendetta

And yet she didn't want it on the album :thetea:

When did she say this though? :huh: 

Why are you guys b---hing about Gaga loving one of her best songs. Is this neccesary really? :smh:

Whispering

Yes, the song she was reluctant to perform throughout 2014 at SXSW ("because we were told to")  

Norris: You weren’t really that into doing ‘Applause’ last night?

Gaga: I did want to do ‘Applause’ … Moreso the idea I wanted to really create show that was really perfect for Austin. We thought that it would be good to close with ‘Applause’ but I really wanted to close with ‘Gypsy’, so I was really just making a crack so my team would start laughing. 

Archived