💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga praised her pure pop masterpiece Applause

itsdominik

Featured Posts

mirandasings 08

She said it's one of her favourites :lmao: Not that it's the best she has done or anything of the kind. Gaga knows it's not her best :rip:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

She's told us many times she didn't even want it to be the first single... Let alone on the album :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

One of her best, most passionate, and most meaningful videos, at least for those who care to try seeing where she's coming from :legend:

Great song accompanied by what I think is her best video to date. :legend: I still don't get tired of watching it. It's a visual masterpiece.

The Child

G.U.Y. is the worst.

Why are you bringing up G.U.Y ?
‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

VforVendetta

She's told us many times she didn't even want it to be the first single... Let alone on the album :awkney:

She never said that

Cody Draco

Applause video is a masterpiece, you can feel the energy, all the adrenaline, the colors, the magic!

This. :giveup:

Pure Adrenaline

of course she gonna praise her **** I mean who wouldn't praise Applause it the evergreen hit of ARTPOP album it's fresh innovative and delivers one of Gaga 's best hooks/built-ups ever it converted so much straight fans to love ha ass again who truned ha back during ha satanic-devil worshipper days in 2011

and just because it did not sell **** out of money people are now slamming ha for praising ha own **** like SIT DOWN sit on ur shiit down for a bit like stop caring about the charts and look the music this gal have just delivered look at the video

let me talk about the video true masterpiece (a not talking about JJ's one cuz that **** hurts eyes :thetea: ) but a true piece of art from the view of theart world it combines 12624362354125x art form references which have been inspiration for Gaga since the beginning of ha and NOT some vide which has one monkey using phone, elephant paintin ha nails nor is a video with wrongly used symbols that offends **** ton of people for no reason yet Gaga's applause is the cheap thing is the bad managed thing just **** off leave the gal alone for a bit stop whinning about so many things anjoy the music or shut up  :coffee:  :coffee:  :coffee:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

VforVendetta

She literally said that Aura was supposed to be the first single.

Yes but she never said that she didn't want Applause on the album and that she didn;t want it for a single, this is ridiculous and a lie. Gaga has said many times how much she loves the song.

Archived