💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Omfg no way

PLEASE let it be true :dies:

it'd be a HUGE deal :lmao:

is anyone watching the Bit on the Side? Alicia wanting to get her ribs removed :smh:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

Calm episode today. 

THIS THOUGH :lmao:

B7v5BGfIcAEvjRb.jpg

omfg :lmao:

does she even know katie voted her out? ugh she annoyed the **** out of me

omfg :lmao:

srsly that has to happen, it already is but if that does happen this is gonna be the most

insane ****ed up intense cbb of all time :air: 

omfg imagine him trying to act like he was on his show with them, it would kick off so bad :lmao:

Perez NEEDS some Jeremy Kyle treatment :lollipop:

So the twist is...

Katie Price was informed that there would be no eviction and that she has 24 hours (from yesterday) to choose the most entertaining housemate out of the ones nominated and REPLACE them with the least entertaining out of the housemates that aren't nominated

BB DESPERATE to keep Perez and Katie I see :lmao:

OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST READ

Perez on his game plan: "I’m finding stories about the celebrities for the viewers. I’ll play with people. The thing about me is I’m so fun. Some people make it to the finale because they make good TV. I’ve been doing this for so long, I know the game, I wrote the book. This is going to be an amazing opportunity for me to possibly get fans and to get people invested in me, and the start of more career opportunities in the UK."

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/209671-celebrity-big-brother-2015-perez-hilton-reveals-his-evil-game-plan.html

WHAT KIND OF DELUSIONAL PIGGY MESS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cruelty

So the twist is...

Katie Price was informed that there would be no eviction and that she has 24 hours (from yesterday) to choose the most entertaining housemate out of the ones nominated and REPLACE them with the least entertaining out of the housemates that aren't nominated

BB DESPERATE to keep Perez and Katie I see :lmao:

Terrified she'll save Perez because then there'll be a massive chance that Katie H will be evicted!

"Can you get the cheese out of your face please, Perez?"

- Katie Hopkins 

:emma:

i lol'd hard :lmao:

Definitely think Nadia's a goner. Hopefully it'll be the pig but I just can't see it :(

i lol'd hard :lmao:

Definitely think Nadia's a goner. Hopefully it'll be the pig but I just can't see it :(

is it voting to save, or voting to evict?

Did anyone notice Perez talking about the ratings of this series as the it went live to the house? I found it odd, how did he know the ratings were 'through-the-roof', as he put it? :air:

Archived