💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Patsy being sleeping beauty.

vHJCfHu.gif

NOMINATIONS REVEALED VIDEO

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-12-nominations-results-are-revealed

Nadia vs. Perez vs. Alicia vs. Katie H

I don't think the pig will go, Katie won't, so it's Nadia vs. Alicia...Nadia's a goner. Although the twist on Tuesday will probably change everything.

UGH not Katie being up. :giveup: If she goes I swear :giveup: Constable Nadia BETTER go. :wtf:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

NOMINATIONS REVEALED VIDEO

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-12-nominations-results-are-revealed

Nadia vs. Perez vs. Alicia vs. Katie H

I don't think the pig will go, Katie won't, so it's Nadia vs. Alicia...Nadia's a goner. Although the twist on Tuesday will probably change everything.

"THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION." 

The struggle :air: 

I hope Nadia goes home. 

The twist has obviously been put up to protect perez, the producers know there's a good chance he would go (although I doubt he will get the least votes) so they've put this up just in case, there's no way there gonna let the only person left (after Jeremy and ken left) creating the headlines and media coverage that BB hasn't had for years get voted off so early

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Blue Jeans

Omg Nadia NEEDS to Go.....

Perez won't leave cause he's unders BB skirt so we still have to watch him being a mess :madge:

Now that i've watched him on reality tv, i had my doubts about what Gaga said on twitter cause she likes to exagerate but now I truly believe her...

B7ql289IMAAnwab.jpg

B7ql28QIQAAcoJR.jpg

And the Iconic one :legend: :

B7ql28uIIAA8FAy.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Morphine Prince

Omg Nadia NEEDS to Go.....

Perez won't leave cause he's unders BB skirt so we still have to watch him being a mess :madge:

Now that i've watched him on reality tv, i had my doubts about what Gaga said on twitter cause she likes to exagerate but now I truly believe her...

B7ql289IMAAnwab.jpg

B7ql28QIQAAcoJR.jpg

And the Iconic one :legend: :

B7ql28uIIAA8FAy.jpg

Back then some of us might have thought she was exaggerating a bit but watching him every day on this show just proves how vile and disgusting this man is. 

The memories from those Tweets. Woo, lord

ifBDfWU4B2Bwv.gif

The good sis Gaga keeping it tight though, she was so damn right and we didn't even realize it. Praying and hoping one of the housemates bring up how awful Perez was to some celebrities in the past, he deserves to be clocked for it :wtf:

And you can GUARANTEE that he'll act like a total loser/psycho once the show finishes and harass everybody who he didn't get on with in the house on Twitter, make up stories about how Keith raped him or something to grab those headlines, etc. He's beyond scum.

Blue Jeans

gPLa3I7.jpg

SCREAMING :lmao:

Omg what happened ? :deadbanana:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Omg what happened ? :deadbanana:

I have no idea, it must be something to do with Pricey and her fake tanning people due to that hashtag #PriceyTans :deadbanana:

@BBUKLive - 8.35pm: Perez's shot with the Honesty Stick: "I find it incredibly amusing that all I have to do is smile and I offend people" #BBUKLive

:fail: :fail: :fail: :fail:

Morphine Prince

@BBUKLive - 8.35pm: Perez's shot with the Honesty Stick: "I find it incredibly amusing that all I have to do is smile and I offend people" #BBUKLive

:fail: :fail: :fail: :fail:

He is so vile  :smh:

I just wanna point one thing.

When Big Brother said Alexander left, and Perez was still as f*ck, can we talk about how ugly the faces he made were?

I mean I know he's ugly 24/7, but still.

Archived