Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Is it just me or Perez being chosen as King don't really feels like a Cami-li decision ? i feel like Big brother wants him to be safe :madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or Perez being chosen as King don't really feels like a Cami-li decision ? i feel like Big brother wants him to be safe :madge:

Full agreement here. He's pulling in viewers. I'm only still watching because I want Hopkins to tear him a new one

Morphine Prince

Cami WENT OFF on Pigrez like he deserved it. I just want Katie to do the same SOON. Chloe was being a b---h at the beginning though. Pigrez's voice is just so damn annoying. STFU.

Elizabeth

THE PIG ON TONIGHT'S SHOW OMG :lmao: He's literally destroying what's left of his "career"

I :lmao: 'd when Perez went into the bathroom and EVERYBODY left. They all detest the pig :lmao:

I screamed when Perez was like "do you mind if I dip my feet in the bath" and Michelle and Katie were like "oh we're just getting out" :lmao: :lmao: 

Elizabeth

I thought she would've chosen Calum, like she didn't even give a reason why she didn't choose Calum. Plus, when she was giving reasons about who she would pick, it seems so fake, when she was like "oh f*ck, I don't wanna choose Perez but I think he'd be good in the role" 

I'm also so over how whenever Perez is confronted he just starts crying :smh: like seriously get a grip, he gives it out but he clearly cannot take it.

THEN then when Michelle said that 20 drag queens don't compare to one Perez in terms of needing attention :rip:

So Alexander, Alicia, Chloe, and Michelle are all up for eviction this week. I'll be surprised if Alexander doesn't go considering it's vote to save this year and he hasn't really done a lot.

I'm ready for the "Get Perez Out" chants on Friday night once Emma goes live to the house. I can't WAIT to see his reaction once he realizes the UK public despise him :giveup:

So Alexander, Alicia, Chloe, and Michelle are all up for eviction this week. I'll be surprised if Alexander doesn't go considering it's vote to save this year and he hasn't really done a lot.

I'm ready for the "Get Perez Out" chants on Friday night once Emma goes live to the house. I can't WAIT to see his reaction once he realizes the UK public despise him :giveup:

He will CRUMBLE :giveup:

I am DYING at Katie :lmao: :lmao: ajgahdgsfgh

The DRAGGINGS, left and right. CACKING :lmao:

Alexander though, "you as dumb as a bucket of rocks" and "you as dumb as a doorknob".

BYE :lmao:

this series sjafkdghdkgjh 

Cruelty

Woah, Katie and Michelle have just become my favourite human beings on the entire planet. Katie's big speech was actually inspiring, I got what she meant about how she'll just tell it like it is, and Michelle's diary room rant was amazing. I'd be devastated if either of them aren't finalists.

EDIT

Sh¡!!!!!!!t tomorrow's live show is subtitled "Shock Arrival"

Article at http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb15/news/0115/rumours-of-new-celebrity-big-brother-2015-housemate-fuelled-by-epg-listing-a-shock-arrival

Woah, Katie and Michelle have just become my favourite human beings on the entire planet. Katie's big speech was actually inspiring, I got what she meant about how she'll just tell it like it is, and Michelle's diary room rant was amazing. I'd be devastated if either of them aren't finalists.

Spill it! They're both so inspirational and motivating, no joke. :queenga: The powerful, strong and beautiful radiance that bounces off both of these women is amazing. First and second place, please :queenga:

I'm gonna catch up later but did Michelle say something about being "head of the mean girls". Um, I love her but :wtf:

It HAS to be a big-ish name if they're going on about a "shock arrival" tomorrow night

Cruelty

I'm gonna catch up later but did Michelle say something about being "head of the mean girls". Um, I love her but :wtf:

It HAS to be a big-ish name if they're going on about a "shock arrival" tomorrow night

She meant it in a jokey way, she's still the Queen of Big Brother.

Katie Price is confirmed to be going in tomorrow night as it's on the front page of tomorrow's Sun and they're always right with BB related stuff. It's gonna be EXPLOSIVE as she's had major **** with Perez, Katie, and Alicia. I'm gonna need some popcorn for tomorrow tbh.

Archived