Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Porcelain Black' new songs (snippets)

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought it was called Black Rainbow?

It's changed like ten times. :toofunny: Trainwrecks, Black Rainbow, Mannequin Factory; who the **** knows anymore. :smh:

She spelled it as "Kisses Loose Their Charm" on each video; I wonder if it's intentional for some reason or if she just doesn't know how to spell "Lose." :toofunny:

And don't jinx it - who knows if we're actually going to ever get it! :deadbanana:

She probably spelled it wrong once and just copy-pasted it, but it could be the actual title

I feel like this is the time we're really gonna get it, but who knows :air: She has to deliver eventually.

She probably spelled it wrong once and just copy-pasted it, but it could be the actual title

I feel like this is the time we're really gonna get it, but who knows :air: She has to deliver eventually.

She's wanted to deliver for so long, it's more up to RedOne than it is to her.

You know what's interesting? About like two weeks or so ago, her Instagram account was actually private. She must have recently opened it back up to the public. Maybe it means she's getting ready to get back into action, especially if she's posting these snippets!

Andreyw

Well , seeing the snippets from Kisses Lose / Loose a Their Charm gives me hope that her album will officially going to be released next year with her new single (she said Rich Boi will be the new single , who knows if it will still be that) :giveup:

Well , seeing the snippets from Kisses Lose / Loose a Their Charm gives me hope that her album will officially going to be released next year with her new single (she said Rich Boi will be the new single , who knows if it will still be that) :giveup:

Let's ****ing hope not :air:

Andreyw

Let's ****ing hope not :air:

That song has some potential to be a hit which might help her :fan: and maybe RedOne will ****ing release a music video for that one :giveup:

That song has some potential to be a hit which might help her :fan: and maybe RedOne will ****ing release a music video for that one :giveup:

OWA was paid dust, it's not fair :giveup:

artpopthisway

She said on twitter Rich Boi isn't the next single anymore, and that all of the Red One stuff has been scrapped.

She said on twitter Rich Boi isn't the next single anymore, and that all of the Red One stuff has been scrapped.

Oh thank God! :party: At least we got a studio version of OWA though!

artpopthisway

Oh thank God! :party: At least we got a studio version of OWA though!

I really wanted to hear the song Black Rainbow :(

Archived