💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina and the Diamonds - Immortal (to be released on 1/1/15)

Chic

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would've thought "Blue" would get blueberries. :  Oh well, still excited. :)

Spyro the Dragon

EdgeofTeeth

I seriously cannot wait for this, I feel like it's gonna make me super emotional though.. Those lyrics   :cry:

I would've thought "Blue" would get blueberries. :  Oh well, still excited. :)

Blue isn't a Froot Of The Month. I feel like she's saving that one to release as a single!

Blue isn't a Froot Of The Month. I feel like she's saving that one to release as a single!

Blue & Can't Pin Me Down is giving me G.U.Y. & Sex Dreams teas.. getting excited from the title alone before the album release tbh. :giveup:

Spyro the Dragon

Blue & Can't Pin Me Down is giving me G.U.Y. & Sex Dreams teas.. getting excited from the title alone before the album release tbh. :giveup:

Blue is a disco-pop song that would be an obvious choice for lead single as it's so commercial lyrically and sonically, and CPMD is classic rock/funk. Get excited!

Blue is a disco-pop song that would be an obvious choice for lead single as it's so commercial lyrically and sonically, and CPMD is classic rock/funk. Get excited!

Having major flash backs from looking back at the Gagapedia of Sex Dreams & G.U.Y. multiple times in early 2013. :nooo:

Spyro the Dragon

Vernier

I was hoping she'd alternate. Upbeat- Ballad- Upbeat. But oh well, still looking forward to it :music:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I was hoping she'd alternate. Upbeat- Ballad- Upbeat. But oh well, still looking forward to it :music:

It's a "ballroom ballad" and very dark, as she calls it. It will probably be interesting enough to ignore the fact it's not upbeat.

blacklistedd

http://instagram.com/p/qgsAFXpPhT/

it's literally the most gorgeous thing ive ever heard in my life :giveup:

Nah, these lyrics aren't in Immortal.

Her new music is so boring :awkney:

And I like marina :emo:

Yeah, kind of agree with this statement. I think Happy is a great well written ballad and I can recognize that its good, however, it just doesn't do anything for me personally. Froot was okay imo, when ive listened to it I usually forget its still playing. But I felt Electra Heart was pretty drab for the most part as well although we've yet to get a song as euphoric as Radioactive so far. I do like her though, i'd like to see her live on the next tour.

Jonna Lee

Nah, these lyrics aren't in Immortal.

ik, where are they :giveup:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived