💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's #1s of the decade so far (2010-present)

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you imagine the SLAYAGE if she has an even more successful era after 1989 :air: :air:

I think for the next album she will stay about the same in the US but reach Katy/Rihanna levels internationally. She's nicely getting there now, this being her first pop album and all.

It really wouldn't surprise me if she followed up this era with a TFM-sized slayage

Of course that also depends on how long her tour will take, but she definitely has the talent, and now the right musical direction to be that big, if not bigger. Her next album will be the most hyped out of all of them, even though everyone was on the edge of their seats for 1989

And let's not forget, Taylor is the queen of promotion, she doesn't have mixed up singles or messy eras or cancelled music videos

It will be amazing :party:

GypsyPrince

what a Queen. :giveup:

And people say people aren't buying music anymore. Which is true to a certain extent, but good music can sometimes sell, in this case, 1989 proved it.

:applause:

It really wouldn't surprise me if she followed up this era with a TFM-sized slayage

Of course that also depends on how long her tour will take, but she definitely has the talent, and now the right musical direction to be that big, if not bigger. Her next album will be the most hyped out of all of them, even though everyone was on the edge of their seats for 1989

And let's not forget, Taylor is the queen of promotion, she doesn't have mixed up singles or messy eras or cancelled music videos

It will be amazing :party:

yas lowkey drag the former Queen of Pop

Literally flawless. The epitome of a perfect pop-star/musician/business-woman.

Taylor Swift is the Queen of Pop, any other b---h wouldn't come near such CONSISTENT slayage.

tumblr_inline_mjynvy8yNa1qz4rgp.gif

She's sold at least 2 million outside the US so far with 1989. How is that local?

She sold the double of what she sold internationally in only one place.

US = 4 million

WW = 2 million

It's local.

Redstreak

She sold the double of what she sold internationally in only one place.

US = 4 million

WW = 2 million

It's local.

Please, we all know the implications when people use that buzzword. If she's pulling the same numbers as every other pop star internationally who is considered "global", then she's global.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Please, we all know the implications when people use that buzzword. If she's pulling the same numbers as every other pop star internationally who is considered "global", then she's global.

Yes but on a strict statistic base her success is local

Whispering

Yes but on a strict statistic base her success is local

Taylor is extremely popular in the US. That doesn't mean she is local. She is still pulling down numbers outside of the US that make her an international success.

Anyone who sells 2 million albums and multi-millions in singles from an album internationally, is NOT "local".

Taylor is extremely popular in the US. That doesn't mean she is local. She is still pulling down numbers outside of the US that make her an international success.

Anyone who sells 2 million albums and multi-millions in singles from an album internationally, is NOT "local".

can you read or no ? i said on a strict statistic base.

if i sell a book and it sells 1 million copies in one single city and 500K in the rest of the state, it's pretty fair to say the success is local. Same thing WW.

can you read or no ? i said on a strict statistic base.

if i sell a book and it sells 1 million copies in one single city and 500K in the rest of the state, it's pretty fair to say the success is local. Same thing WW.

*That's actually not true.

*Having a dominant market =/= being local.

*She still sellls more than most artists WW.

That's actually not true.

Having a dominant market =/= being local.

She still sellls more than most artists WW.

Numbers doesn't matter here, she still sold the double of what she did WW in ONE single place. Same thing if it was 10 albums sold in the US and 5 WW, he success would be local in US.

Jenniferella

Oh my god all those parents need to stop buying this album to their daughters !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Oh my god all those parents need to stop buying this album to their daughters !

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Mills pinned and unpinned this topic

Archived