Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks on Twitter: "But, iffy azuzu will not play victim"

Yanko

Featured Posts

inuborg

Oh,so whites aren't allowed to have an opinion? 

No, your thought processes are very...blunt 

He's saying that you can't deny white privilege exists. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except they do. Like yourself, for example.

People remember Eminem, people WILL remember Iggy Azalea AKA the reviver of the destruction that was Rap Music. So happy she saved a genre  :cry:

. :lmao:

SickHypnotic

Banks said that she is owed something in the interview. Thats the mindset that is holding herself back... she needs to stop causing drama and continue to make a name for herself and maybe then success will follow and she won't have to be pressed all of the time. Music is about breaking boundaries so just continue doing you.. you can't inhibit someone else's ambition and drive to do what they want just because it makes you uncomfortable. Iggy will continue doing what she wants and Banks should grow up.. I love both of their albums but Bank's attitude is so poor and thats whats ruining her image. IMO 

SEVDALIZA

No, but where did i say that i act as if i know better. 

You're claiming she's doing this for attention to herself when she's actually raising attention to a social problem. Did you even watch the interview?

operating from another world

You're claiming she's doing this for attention to herself when she's actually raising attention to a social problem. Did you even watch the interview?

I did, yes. And I still don't get why she is so anti-Iggy. Just let the woman be ffs 

Monster2015

Iggy moved from the slums of Australia to America to get a better life. She left behind all of her family to start something on her own. And to say she is privileged, you seriously don't know all of her background. AB needs to seriously take a damn chill pill.

First Azealia is homophobic.

And Bill Cosby is a awkward subject, but I will say its funny how the media treated Bill Cosby different from Terry or the dad from 7th Heaven

Wait you can be a homophobic and bis-xual?! Never heard of it.

Phoenix

tumblr_m8m1tmI7Hy1r3ty02o1_400.gif

doublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandards

💎

inuborg

Iggy moved from the slums of Australia to America to get a better life. She left behind all of her family to start something on her own. And to say she is privileged, you seriously don't know all of her background. AB needs to seriously take a damn chill pill.

Wait you can be a homophobic and bis-xual?! Never heard of it.

It was typo, I obviously meant not

And do you know what white privilege is? 

Except they do. Like yourself, for example.

People remember Eminem, people WILL remember Iggy Azalea AKA the reviver of the destruction that was Rap Music. So happy she saved a genre  :cry:

:lmao:

I think I finally understand your humor. 

inuborg

tumblr_m8m1tmI7Hy1r3ty02o1_400.gif

doublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandardsdoublestandards

How so?

This feud is so annoying. Probably because I didn't follow it from its beginnings, but Iggy/Banks topic is all over the internet 24/7 and it's so freaking annoying.

But see this is where azealia contradicts herself. Azealia is right about the skin color thing to an extent but at the same thing dont you DARE play victim either when you constantly tweet HOMOPHOBIC tweets. No ones going to feel bad for you if you tweet homophobic stuff and disgusting things in general. I mean she even defended bill cosby who is a s-xist pig. Both azealia and iggy are equally hot messes but the only difference is tgat azealia is talented and iggy isnt homophobic

if you watch the interview, you'll see that she is not defending Bill Cosby's actions. maybe someone else can help me out here but she brings up the difference between how the media treat Cosby, vs Eric Garner and Mike Brown

you really need to watch the interview though

Phoenix

How so?

It was not about the OP but a certain post in this thread but I don't wanna quote 'cause I don't wanna argue and stuff. :emma:

💎

Monster2015

You don't find it disheartening that Iggy took something that was about black issues and racisim to sales and attitude? Very vapid things.

That is where my problem comes in. There's a difference between taking something and being inspired by something. I believe Iggy was inspired by black culture to make the music she does.

Archived