šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks on Twitter: "But, iffy azuzu will not play victim"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Its not attention seeking drama...she's talking about a very important issue, something you don't and can't understand.Ā 

Oh yeah because I'm white and have such a beautiful life. Yes I have no struggels yees yeeesĀ 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Oh yeah because I'm white and have such a beautiful life. Yes I have no struggels yees yeeesĀ 

:ohwell:Ā 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Gaga Ate My Ass

Well Iggy is gross and I'm ashamed that I ever even bopped to her music. With that being said, rapping is a genre not a culture itself so she really isn't obligated to address anything. The least she can do is collaborate with African-American artists since her name is so big, that I agree with.

I understand where Azealia is coming from. Its a cruel world, but I personally wouldn't let someone like Iggy get me upset. She obviously is just a fad who will come and go like the wind. She's just a pawn in a massive, shady game.

But see this is where azealia contradicts herself. Azealia is right about the skin color thing to an extent but at the same thing dont you DARE play victim either when you constantly tweet HOMOPHOBIC tweets. No ones going to feel bad for you if you tweet homophobic stuff and disgusting things in general. I mean she even defended bill cosby who is a s-xist pig. Both azealia and iggy are equally hot messes but the only difference is tgat azealia is talented and iggy isnt homophobic

inuborg

But see this is where azealia contradicts herself. Azealia is right about the skin color thing to an extent but at the same thing dont you DARE play victim either when you constantly tweet HOMOPHOBIC tweets. No ones going to feel bad for you if you tweet homophobic stuff and disgusting things in general. I mean she even defended bill cosby who is a s-xist pig. Both azealia and iggy are equally hot messes but the only difference is tgat azealia is talented and iggy isnt homophobic

First Azealia is not homophobic.Ā 

Ā 

And Bill Cosby is a awkward subject, but I will say its funny how the media treated Bill Cosby different from Terry or the dad from 7th HeavenĀ 

Desperado

This is true tho

Ā 

:lolgaga:

djBuffoon

Banks is a better rapper but I think that her personality is horrible and she is a huge bi tch..

This. Very talented and creative, but she comes off like a smirking, petulant brat. Which, obviously, she has no desire or need to apologize for, but there it is.

Fiona Apple

This. Very talented and creative, but she comes off like a smirking, petulant brat. Which, obviously, she has no desire or need to apologize for, but there it is.

Exactly

SEVDALIZA

From the moment you have white privilege you can't just act like you know better

operating from another world

Monster2015

You seriously took an article that was from a magazine that is dominately African-american based. They're obviously going to be on AB side because she's bringing up racial issues and Iggy refuses to put race into the mix..can't we just face the fact that Iggy is more successful and AB could've had that success (IGGY EVEN SAID IT) but she chose to be a bitter b---h

From the moment you have white privilege you can't just act like you know better

Ā 

Oh,so whites aren't allowed to have an opinion?Ā 

inuborg

You seriously took an article that was from a magazine that is dominately African-american based. They're obviously going to be on AB side because she's bringing up racial issues and Iggy refuses to put race into the mix..can't we just face the fact that Iggy is more successful and AB could've had that success (IGGY EVEN SAID IT) but she chose to be a bitter b---h

You don't find it disheartening that Iggy took something that was about black issues and racisim to sales and attitude? Very vapid things.Ā 

Archived