• Created
  • Last Reply

where does she mention lady gaga?

what song?

I'm downloading it right now

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

blacklistedd

At least quote the part were GaGa got mentioned on OP :roll:

Its in Illuminati. Shes just listing off commonly associated famous names and Gaga is one of them. Its nothing special.

Living for Love is the only good track here, its got that new-retro 90s house influence a la Disclosure or that other nameless song ive heard on the radio recently. Also, almost reminds me of Ariana Grande's Love Me Harder for some reason, the vibe anyway.

Psychedelic

3rd listen... and I finally got into it, I can easily tell this is her best work since COADF and they're only demos! Go Queen!!! :legend:

And I told ya'll... whether good or bad music this was gonna be so talked about here... I mean only leaks and we have 33 pages in 1 day :air: when will C2C threads #SorryNotSorry  :blehclausney:

XoXoJoanneGaga

Wait how did I miss this  :rip:

Hopefully this is one of those cases where an album leaking early causes the artist to re-do it and make it better. Some of this sounds decent but as it stands it would still be one of her weakest releases.

Some songs don't sound like demos tho Addicted and Bitch I'm Madonna sounds pretty much finished. I wonder what will she do now. Scrap all the album and start from zero?

Kindness rules all.

Vernier

Some songs don't sound like demos tho Addicted and Bitch I'm Madonna sounds pretty much finished. I wonder what will she do now. Scrap all the album and start from zero?

Apparently none of these were going to be on the album anyways :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

does no one else think that these 13 that have been leaked will only lead to more? She did record 40+ and MadonnaRama heard a good chunk of them

Apparently none of these were going to be on the album anyways :emma:

What if it's all on purpose then? :deadbanana: 

Kindness rules all.

Vernier

What if it's all on purpose then? :deadbanana:

I've thought about it too, but idk, 13 tracks seem a little much :sweat: plus she seems genuinely pissed :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived