Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX: "Pitbull is ****"

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

She called out Eminem last week too. Either she's just being honest about her opinions or she's saying these things in interviews to get exposure for her new album. 

Haroon

I totally disagree that musicians need to be boring to succeed :laughga: If anything, I think it's the total opposite :huh: Like if you're boring then isn't that like a nail in the coffin or something? :confused:

GagaMyBlood95

She called out Eminem last week too. Either she's just being honest about her opinions or she's saying these things in interviews to get exposure for her new album. 

The possibilities are endless..

SissyFromSpace

:fail:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I agree with her.

I totally disagree that musicians need to be boring to succeed :laughga: If anything, I think it's the total opposite :huh: Like if you're boring then isn't that like a nail in the coffin or something? :confused:
Well I think what she means is that artists generally have to conform to get ahead in many respects. That why highly experimental performance art centered artists and bands generally aren't that popular due to being too "out there."

She's just saying subjectivity should be respected essentially.

Jesse Pinkman

HBRevYf.gif

It's science, bitch

Archived