Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: The Divergent Series: Insurgent (Trailer)

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

So Should I skiip the fierst movie?

No, maybe it wasn't good but I think skipping isn't wise.

It looks like it doesn't follow the book 

trailers never make sense.

The actress is so boring. And people were calling her the next Jennifer Lawrence. She's the next Kristen Stewart, at best.

Bradley

The actress is so boring. And people were calling her the next Jennifer Lawrence. She's the next Kristen Stewart, at best.

She's better than Jennifer to me.

oh no yo didn't Jlaw is overrated as ****. 

I don't really see the similarities between Divergent and Hunger Games. They are both so different. 

I'm so exited. It looks amazing.

Kindness rules all.

oh no yo didn't Jlaw is overrated as ****. 

I don't really see the similarities between Divergent and Hunger Games. They are both so different. 

I'm so exited. It looks amazing.

And this salt-free gluten-free flour-free crust-free little bread from Divergent isn't overrated as hell? Ever since that terrible The Fault in our Stars or whatever movie came out, she's been getting some praise. She's terrible and boring.

And this salt-free gluten-free flour-free crust-free little bread from Divergent isn't overrated as hell? Ever since that terrible The Fault in our Stars or whatever movie came out, she's been getting some praise. She's terrible and boring.

I don't think She is overrated at all, no. She's just getting some praise as you said, but she's not being put in a pedestal as Jlaw was.

Kindness rules all.

One Five Ten

Watch The Descendants and tell me she doesn't give a performance that was robbed of an Oscar WIN, let alone a nomination she didn't get. 

Archived