band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

So now he has blessed us all and it is a New Year :applause::sara: AND from New York too, what a treat. :tea::classy::icega:

- signs in follow of synchronicity

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

3 minutes ago, Christina said:

wait, are they going to greece?

I'm not sure yet, but it's very possible. These are just first few announced European dates. Last time they were in Athens in 2014. You can follow that Razorblade Greece page, they're reliable btw. 

Are you going to see them if they come again? :excited2:

FreePalestine

Christina
Just now, lego said:

I'm not sure yet, but it's very possible. These are just first few announced European dates. Last time they were in Athens in 2014. You can follow that Razorblade Greece page, they're reliable btw. 

Are you going to see them if they come again? :excited2:

You know, I'm from Cyprus, not Greece but I would definitely love to go if I had the chance (and if my parents allowed it, 'cause I'm underage). I have relatives in Athens, so it's not a problem to go there. You know, I've never seen them live, you were the one that introduced me to Ville and HIM and I thank you sou much for that!  <3 I'm also saving up money for the Joanne Ball (lol) and I hope Gaga stops in Athens again!

My mom says I'm cool

2 minutes ago, Christina said:

You know, I'm from Cyprus, not Greece but I would definitely love to go if I had the chance (and if my parents allowed it, 'cause I'm underage). I have relatives in Athens, so it's not a problem to go there. You know, I've never seen them live, you were the one that introduced me to Ville and HIM and I thank you sou much for that!  <3 I'm also saving up money for the Joanne Ball (lol) and I hope Gaga stops in Athens again!

I'm sorry, I assumed you're from Greece! They should stop by the Cyprus too. :crossed: But it's great if you can go to Athens! :excited2: Hope you can see both Gaga and HIM this year! :excited2:

:saira::heart: 

FreePalestine

Christina
4 minutes ago, lego said:

I'm sorry, I assumed you're from Greece! They should stop by the Cyprus too. :crossed: But it's great if you can go to Athens! :excited2: Hope you can see both Gaga and HIM this year! :excited2:

:saira::heart: 

Don't worry about it! Seeing both of them would make my 2017 the best! <3

My mom says I'm cool

poison girl

Oh so many great news and the year has just started! :excited2: I hope we will see more dates from them. Omg I am so excited right now and I shouldn't be, cause it'll probably be just a couple of dates and I have already bought tickets for two concerts next year. One in Germany, one in Austria. Guess I'll have to start selling or robbing. :ph34r: 

He looks so damn good, he doesn't age. I wanna do him. :lolly::green:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

Archived