band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
poison girl

I followed you @lego, I'm Emma. :hor:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

Seems like they changed lyrics cause that lip syncing was messed up. :air: Only Andy. 

FreePalestine

Swan Heart

I kinda dig it. :diane:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I like it and am happy that it's not the traditional Christmas song, which I don't care for those type festive songs anyway.

Ville Valo is reminding me so much of Jon Bon Jovi in his verse on the song and even with his appearance. :giveup:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

@poison girl It seems fairly easy to meet Ville, if you are around his area. I hope that your dream comes true when you make your way there. :wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ok now I found this

"Joulun ilosanomaa levittävä Andy McCoyn ja Ville Valon single Xmas Song tulee kuunneltavaksi Spotifyhyn itsenäisyyspäivänä 6.12. ja ostettavaksi Levykauppa Äxään seuraavana päivänä erittäin rajoitettuna cd-painoksena."

http://www.soundi.fi/uutiset/andy-mccoy-ville-valo-jouluisissa-tunnelmissa-katso-pian-ilmestyvan-singlen-video/

So it's suppose to be on Spotify tomorrow! @Sister 

(tagging doesn't work :giveup: )

FreePalestine

Nirvana
1 hour ago, lego said:

@PennyroyalTea I sent you this link on Twitter, I don't know if you saw it

http://www.soundi.fi/uutiset/nyt-on-tiedossa-kaikkien-aikojen-joulusingle-andy-mccoy-ja-ville-valo-yhdistavat-voimansa/

I was wondering what is their issue with Spotify? 

I didn't really get that. :huh:

If I understood right, the record company wants to "secure and honor the physical recording that is the full artwork in music form - without disrespecting digitality and change in listening habits". So their goal is not to be on the most played one on streaming platforms, that's why the mention of spotify. I'm glad they put the song on there though.

I'm also one of those who like to buy full cd's from my favourite artists, I'm already so old I remember cassettes :toofunny: But I also listen a lot from Spotify.

Archived