band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
poison girl
10 minutes ago, Sister said:

AND he mentioned again how he always lies in interviews. who knows what of all that we think that we know, is the truth! lol

Yeah yeah and that's why I said that, cause I had read before in an interview that he doesn't necessarily always give the same answers on the same questions. :D   

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

poison girl

^Omg I was stalking their instagrams.:gaycat: I completely forgot that that's the name of their band. They are pretty good.

EDIT

Highlight for me would be one of these two, can't decide.:huh:

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

Sister
8 minutes ago, poison girl said:

^Omg I was stalking their instagrams.:gaycat: I completely forgot that that's the name of their band. They are pretty good.

EDIT

Highlight for me would be one of these two, can't decide.:huh:

These are great and Mother reminds me of some of my most fun times and friends from the past! Ville has amazing taste!!!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

poison girl

Yes Sis I love his taste too! And that's so lovely, about Mother...:wub: I'm surprised he didn't play anything by his favourite band, Black Sabbath. :D

I always think of this <3

Ville-quote-ville-valo-35793293-471-270.

lego

also this, fans on youtube were arguing they can't hear Ville...well... :gaycat:

THP: Ok, so… The backing vocals of “Angels Walks Among Us” are done by Ville Valo. Why did you choose him ? Are there any plans for future collaborations with him or other artists?Vincent: No plans as yet. He love the song, he love the band. We asked him “would you try to add something to the backing vocals, he agreed, very kindly wanted to retain the integrity of the lyric and the very personal nature of the lyric by just adding a kind of almost keyboard-like vocal effect in the background really , so dark, so quiet, which I think was really really well done and one of the things about Ville that I respect is he’s here for heart, do you understand? He’s here to understand, I mean… One of the secrets about making music is knowing when not to make music… THP: to listen…. Vincent: Yeah … knowing when to just shut up, you know what I mean? Feeling is everything in what we do and Ville completely gets it, always has done. So I got massive respect for the guy, for his attention to intimacy and feeling, you know, and the depth behind something. THP: So it’s much like listening not with your ears but with your heart. Vincent: Exactly, yeah. He appreciated that. And he was easy to work with because he just recorded it at home, you know, in his own home studio and he just gave us the files. THP: He gave you the files, really?Vincent: Yeah and “Ok guys” he said “ listen, you can do with it what you will. I just had fun doing it and I really enjoyed it, so...” You know, he didn’t ask anything for it. He’s just a great guy.
FreePalestine

Sister
6 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

also this, fans on youtube were arguing they can't hear Ville...well... :gaycat:

THP: Ok, so… The backing vocals of “Angels Walks Among Us” are done by Ville Valo. Why did you choose him ? Are there any plans for future collaborations with him or other artists?Vincent: No plans as yet. He love the song, he love the band. We asked him “would you try to add something to the backing vocals, he agreed, very kindly wanted to retain the integrity of the lyric and the very personal nature of the lyric by just adding a kind of almost keyboard-like vocal effect in the background really , so dark, so quiet, which I think was really really well done and one of the things about Ville that I respect is he’s here for heart, do you understand? He’s here to understand, I mean… One of the secrets about making music is knowing when not to make music… THP: to listen…. Vincent: Yeah … knowing when to just shut up, you know what I mean? Feeling is everything in what we do and Ville completely gets it, always has done. So I got massive respect for the guy, for his attention to intimacy and feeling, you know, and the depth behind something. THP: So it’s much like listening not with your ears but with your heart. Vincent: Exactly, yeah. He appreciated that. And he was easy to work with because he just recorded it at home, you know, in his own home studio and he just gave us the files. THP: He gave you the files, really?Vincent: Yeah and “Ok guys” he said “ listen, you can do with it what you will. I just had fun doing it and I really enjoyed it, so...” You know, he didn’t ask anything for it. He’s just a great guy.

This is really gorgeous~

Sister
2 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

Here it is

http://www.saintscream.ru/index.php?newsid=310

1:33 min.

a bit of talk from beginning and later from Daniel Lioneye till end - are missing:( 

edit: actually it's from beginning, sorry.

This site is always blocked for me, let me know if you see another link, please!

Archived