band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

when love and death embrace

in joy and soooorrow

:green:

FreePalestine

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sister  @Slavi  @Cocaine Heart

come to watch these tour videos with me, I hate to fangirl alone:xtina2:

1:10 :dead:

those vocal acrobatics in the end 

same thing but close-up :green: 

what do you all think about the vocals? 

3:28 chills 

"**** I ****ed up the words

it's all your fault" :laughga: 

FreePalestine

same but closer :dead: 

That bra near the end, did he say he's taking it to his mom for christmas? :sharon: 

FreePalestine

New M&G photos

https://m.vk.com/album-8298340_222896822

airport photos

tumblr_nwtsjsIg5T1s36gzvo1_500.jpg

more here

http://www.news-w.org/vse-novosti/2471-him-i-rasmus-teplo-poproschalis-s-moskvoy-posle-koncerta-25-oktyabrya-2015.html

this article is so annoying, they complain he ignored the fans but there are so many photos with fans on instagram this last week.

They compare him to Rasmus...they do not have same ammount of crazy female fans as HIM/Ville Valo has...he's only human wtf. He can't always stop for everyone. :roll: 

FreePalestine

The concert looks great. I have seen so much arguing about the setlist though.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The concert looks great. I have seen so much arguing about the setlist though.

Really? Where?

Well from first date I noticed both HIM and Rasmus had 15 songs each. Maybe that's why it was short as joined mini tour, that's how they advertised it.

Also now in November in Japan they are with some other band, so I don't expect more songs.

It should be different with gigs in December tho. Unless they're on festival. 

I only see people whining about Ville ignoring the fans. lol

FreePalestine

Stupid ****s. The shows look great.

http://thesacrament.net/forum/index.php?topic=6707.175

oh wow:what:they're so annoying. :madge:

the only normal person

"You guys are all little whiny b---hes. Seriously, if you don't like the band anymorethen ****ing leave. Personally, aside from the drunken disaster year of 2006, each time I've seen them over the years they've gotten better and better. Last year when I saw them at The Fillmore in San Francisco they were tighter and more focused than ever. 

You guys do realize that this is exactly what you do every time there is a lull, right? You all freak out and say the band is going to **** and that you're on the edge of saying"**** you!" to HIM forever... and then they put out a new album and everything is peaches and cream again. Unless you're @616 and you're never happy unless they decide to bring "Resurrection" out of retirement which they never will since it's slow and plodding and doesn't serve to get anyone moving. 

That's what you all forget: most people just want to go and enjoy a night out with their significant other shaking their ass to something familiar. It's call the musicBUSINESS. The reason a band plays what they play on a given tour is based on the audience they are playing to, and generally the hits are what people want to see. Only the diehard fans want to see rarities and new ****. You have to remember that most of the people attending these shows are only passing listeners of HIM and would never know a song like "Stigmata Diaboli" if they played it. 

It becomes painfully obvious that none of you have ever been in a touring band every time you cry about **** like this." 

I also have a dream setlist but I get why they play mostly singles and more known songs. But so rude..."stage presence of a rock"? Wtf? 

Good I never registered there. 

But I didn't know that there are more tickets for Helldone. :ohno: 

I also saw one video from that kubana festival and it was half empty. It makes me sad that many fans left them. They deserve more success. 

FreePalestine

It seems like fans just get restless after so many years. There is always so much to be expected, so many songs that people want to hear. It happens with every band that continues touring. The only thing that I always hope for is more songs than less. more than a short setlist.

Ville is shy, I don't even have to meet him. He doesn't have to be on any social media, but I do wish for the most songs that can be played, more than fifteen.

You should have seen Marilyn Manson's forums over the years, agonizing b---hing and he likes to only play the singles and twelve songs. But, I have been to a lot of Manson shows and haven't been disappointed.

I can't complain about HIM's setlist since I haven't heard one song live yet, but I do expect that they will play their hit songs that everyone knows.

Cocaine Heart

That funeral of hearts performance tho :legend:

It seems like fans just get restless after so many years. There is always so much to be expected, so many songs that people want to hear. It happens with every band that continues touring. The only thing that I always hope for is more songs than less. more than a short setlist.

Ville is shy, I don't even have to meet him. He doesn't have to be on any social media, but I do wish for the most songs that can be played, more than fifteen.

You should have seen Marilyn Manson's forums over the years, agonizing b---hing and he likes to only play the singles and twelve songs. But, I have been to a lot of Manson shows and haven't been disappointed.

I can't complain about HIM's setlist since I haven't heard one song live yet, but I do expect that they will play their hit songs that everyone knows.

I haven't seen him live but Mansons shows are amazing from all the videos I've seen :giveup:

Stupid ****s. The shows look great.

http://thesacrament.net/forum/index.php?topic=6707.175

:air:

Obliviously they going to play the singles more :awkney: What's wrong with those people. 

We going to boo

You'd think that these "die-hard" fans would know about Ville's shyness and anxiousness before every gig, especially if they had big break or lost a drummer recently.

They probably followed HIM everywhere and got tired of it. For me, I just can't get bored of some songs live performances like Join Me or FOH... I agree that setlist should be longer and I think it will be again 22 songs on Latin American tour... They could change it up a bit every now and then, but these fans are just so rude and bitter.

FreePalestine

You'd think that these "die-hard" fans would know about Ville's shyness and anxiousness before every gig, especially if they had big break or lost a drummer recently.

They probably followed HIM everywhere and got tired of it. For me, I just can't get bored of some songs live performances like Join Me or FOH... I agree that setlist should be longer and I think it will be again 22 songs on Latin American tour... They could change it up a bit every now and then, but these fans are just so rude and bitter.

And you just KNOW that they would be complaining if Join Me was dropped forever on every setlist since right now, lol.

whatever~

Have you seen that new Russian interview anywhere yet? I haven't.:crossed:

7And you just KNOW that they would be complaining if Join Me was dropped forever on every setlist since right now, lol.

whatever~

Have you seen that new Russian interview anywhere yet? I haven't.:crossed:

Not yet. :(  who knows if they ever upload it. :air: 

just found this screencap :green: 

FreePalestine

Archived