band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

poison girl

I just remembered this (don't know why, maybe it's the pic of that girl :D ).. When Ville was asked in an interview which one he preferres, Britney or Aguilera, he said Christina, cause he's had enough of that school girl image Britney does, he's seen a lot of that in his father's sex shop. :D I couldn't help but picture Ville doing you know what our Ville likes to do and talk about doing it, while watching some girls in a school girl uniforms. :green::blush::neyde: 

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister
24 minutes ago, poison girl said:

I just remembered this (don't know why, maybe it's the pic of that girl :D ).. When Ville was asked in an interview which one he preferres, Britney or Aguilera, he said Christina, cause he's had enough of that school girl image Britney does, he's seen a lot of that in his father's sex shop. :D I couldn't help but picture Ville doing you know what our Ville likes to do and talk about doing it, while watching some girls in a school girl uniforms. :green::blush::neyde: 

I wonder whom he would choose now with the current pop tarts thrown in, especially Rihanna, Lady Gaga and those two.

I am a Nun. I can't think of this:gaycat:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

poison girl

I wonder that too Sis. I would really like to know what he thinks of Gaga. :green:

30 minutes ago, Sister said:

I am a Nun. I can't think of this:gaycat:

Doesn't Ville have a thing for Nuns? lol

@Sister Why don't you like The Sacrament video?

It is the night of the witch tonight and the vengeance is hers for as long as she stands by Him ♡

Sister
50 minutes ago, poison girl said:

I wonder that too Sis. I would really like to know what he thinks of Gaga. :green:

Doesn't Ville have a thing for Nuns? lol

@Sister Why don't you like The Sacrament video?

He should if he doesn't.

I think that I don't love The Sacrament, because of the video. He looks too young and cute and innocent, like a Justin Beiber kid [ he's all pouty pretty while topless and the hat and he has none of his usual swagger or attitude, sexiness] and the song is too sugary sweet, I guess, maybe it's the piano that I don't like. I like it sometimes or it's in my head a lot, but I never seek it out first myself, the song or video.

Do you love it?:emma:

lego

Bam's idea of a good video had to involve pretty model walking in underwear. :neyde: Like HIM is some pop boyband.

I love The Funeral Of Hearts the most. And even the last 3 on Tears On Tape are great, if only Ville didn't look so odd and ill under that light.:wtf:

KMKY is amazing, I hope Juurikkala makes something for HIM too.

I think Ville looks good in The Sacrament, but why did Bam make his green eyes looking blue? I like his green eyes. :crossed:

FreePalestine

poison girl

@Sister I like the song, but the video... you guys have said it all.

10 hours ago, Sister said:

He looks too young and cute and innocent, like a Justin Beiber kid [ he's all pouty pretty while topless and the hat and he has none of his usual swagger or attitude, sexiness]

3 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

Bam's idea of a good video had to involve pretty model walking in underwear. :neyde: Like HIM is some pop boyband.

Bam did it so that everything revolves around Ville's looks (no wonder, since he was in love with him XD ) and it wasn't subtle at all. :dry: Boybands do it. 

And I don't like that bluish tone whole video is covered with, that's what makes his eyes look blue.

@YourSweet666 Good, you told him about that aikuistenlelukauppa t-shirt.:toofunny:

Sister
7 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

So @Sister this was Your idea!

and he already has one, why isn't he wearing it then?:grr:

Well, it's not so original and is from a classic book. I can't believe he and his friends already made some and Ville never wears his! I have never seen it at least. My ex made one with his name on it after we read the book together back in the nineties. I will have to think of something better. lol

@YourSweet666 @poison girl I felt cruel writing bad things about Ville in that video. It felt really mean to write out and pick things that I do not like.

It is annoying that Bam thought to make Ville's eyes so bright blue, nothing is bad about his natural eyes and it seems so fake and trying too hard. I guess it was all just Bam's kind of taste though.

I do like Ville's friend / photographers mind better and think he would do more interesting ideas with the band if he directs after KMKY. That is a good idea, maybe it will come true.

poison girl
1 hour ago, Sister said:

Perfect :wub:

1998ilosaari-selfie.jpgd4d6d7df7fbbbc84a39e668138dd7d1f.jpgtumblr_l7onhd95WJ1qb4dgxo1_500.jpg84fe81923b11d369955630013a59010f.jpg

lego

13062348_1104811776229221_87149972730465

You can download
Poison Girl (Southside 2000)
Right Here In My Arms (Southside 2000)

from www.himmania.com

FreePalestine

Archived