• She looks good!
    • She isn't that beautiful.
    • She is ugly...

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Well then she's below average imo, but why should it matter when usually she has make up on. And it doesn't take anything away from slayage like this

0605-fish-launch-makeup-2.jpg

M_LadyGagaBigHair_103012.jpg?__SQUARESPA

gaga_1340850841_460x460.jpg

dh1m5.jpg

But the real beauty is when the person has no makeup..And I think she looks above average tbh. But opinions are different  :shy:  :yes:

elijahfan

It's interesting with Gaga because by society's standards, she isn't a traditional beauty. And I think she's making a pretty good job at pushing people to broaden their view of what's beautiful. Every one of her looks, as strange as they get, just takes my breath away, and to me, she's the most beautiful human being on the planet.

To me, she's stunningly beautiful, but physical beauty is subjective. With that said, I don't think it's "okay" to express all opinions on another person's (natural?) appearance, partially bc it's sensitive for a lot of people. :ohno:

What matters more is that she's beautiful inside.  :heart:

SychosSoChic

She's pretty/beautiful in an unconventional way, she's not the traditional idea of "beauty" but she is beautiful, if that makes sense.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I also wanted to point out that in general, the more you know and love a person, the more beautiful he/she is to you. 

Speaking about Gaga, her haters think she's the ugliest creature in the world, people who don't like/don't understand her think she's a man, people who don't care about her don't waste their time evaluating her looks. They think that sometimes she's beautiful, sometimes she's not. It depends on the outfit she's wearing and how appealing it looks on her. Fans usually think she's cute/beatiful/flawless - it depends on their appreciation and love to her. I am sure Gaga's family and friends think she's very beautiful. 

Also, the beauty of a person depends on his/her inner qualities. If the person is tender and caring - people usually think he/she is cute, but if the person is angry and unfriendly - he is considered as not cute at all. So, Gaga is considered as cute as she usually is tender and caring. 

Your facial expressions also determine your beauty. Gaga usually has this 'fierce/not caring' look in public, which is not very appealing in evaluating her beauty. I noticed that whenever she's smiling in candids, people instantly consider her cute and happy, but when she has her 'fierce/not caring' expression, people usually focus on the clothes she's wearing and her make-up.

Of course, there are people who are considered as beautiful in any of these situations. They are lucky. But most of the time, the beauty depends on many aspects.  

So, all in all, it's very hard to say whether a person is beautiful or not and it's SO subjective. I just want to let you all know, that we all have distinctive features which make us beautiful and unique, so love and appreciate your own uniqueness and shine bright!

Backstage when I met her she wasn't wearing make up, if so only a tiny bit. She looks flawless, she is The Goddess Of Everything Flawlessly Flawless, her eyes are luterally the most beautiful eyes in all of existence, her eyebrows are perfection, her nose is perfect (very small BTW), her jawline and cheeks are flawless and to die for!!!!!! :emo:

She is just :emo:

Show a pic of her where she's not wearing any make up or minimal make up and is wearing a normal and beautiful clothing to a random who knows her only by her crazy outfits and make up and they all go like "Oh my God, she's actually beautiful??!!" 

Yes, Stefani is a naturally beautiful woman. 

Pain of fame1

Tbh I don't even know what she really looks like. She sometimes looks really bad without makeup

lady-gaga-no-makeup-ftr.jpg?crop=0px%2C0

She looks really rough and scary here!

But then there's when she was just Stefani on Boiling Points and she really looked gorgeous!

1254782929810.jpg

I'm inclined to think that the bottom pic is how she naturally looks, but to be honest I don't even know anymore :fat:

OMG SO SCARY WITHOUT MAKE UP. That photo is horrible.

Vernier

It's interesting with Gaga because by society's standards, she isn't a traditional beauty. And I think she's making a pretty good job at pushing people to broaden their view of what's beautiful. Every one of her looks, as strange as they get, just take my breath away, and to me, she's the most beautiful human being on the planet.

:applause:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived