💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry talks about suicidal thoughts after split with Russel Brand

AIex

Featured Posts

The people who think this is just for attention, promotion, and that she's making this up are disgusting. Just because she's famous she can't have everyday issues and sucidal thoughts? :wtf:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I agree...

In one period of my life, I was having like real suicidal thoughts - I'm not even joking so I'm happy that she found a way out!

Me too, they get rarer and rarer the older I get. I'm glad you and Katy both found ways out. :hug:

Cody Draco

The extreme sad part is that he did it through a text! A ****ing text!!! Like wtf? You don't have any decently to tell the person through the phone.

The reason why I love PRISM so much and always defending it is because I was in her shoes. I was in a long term relationship and my ex just ended the relationship with a simple "over", then he blocked me on everything. I was so depress and wanted to die because I've never been that committed in a relationship and it hurts so much that he ended something after two years. The reason why I'm typing this, PRISM help gave me strength to stand up again and more on with my life.

*crying while typing this* :emo:

I'm happy you were able to connect to and be inspired by Prism, even though it fell flat for me personally. :hug:

The people who think this is just for attention, promotion, and that she's making this up are disgusting. Just because she's famous she can't have everyday issues and sucidal thoughts? :wtf:

This tbh...

I would rather be "fooled" by this "promoting scheme" rather than being an asshole over something that's so serious and horrible

Jenniferella

I'm trying VERY hard to be open minded about this not being for headlines to promote her superbowl performance...

Preemptive edit before I cause a sh-tstorm: I'm saying this without knowing the context on how it was brought up... I'm just saying it could easily be headline bait... I mean in true Katy Perry form, Gaga shared her rape story, Katy releases Suicide story???

She talked about it way before Gaga talked about the rape thing, you can now sit down.

To the people mocking her for this, just get out of the thread, there is nothing for you here. Suicide isn't something to consider so lightly. Thank you

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MelbHawker

I think it's fantastic that she's not afraid to talk about this aspect of her life. 

Shows that all humans feel emotions - feeling those terrible emotions & having those thoughts can happen to absolutely anybody. 

GagaMyBlood95

Me too, they get rarer and rarer the older I get. I'm glad you and Katy both found ways out. :hug:

Thank you, as for me it wasn't anything THAT serious tho, but I remember that time of my life and it wasn't good... :hug:

Archived