SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

DRAG AND BEHEAD THAT STUPID HOODRAT

iggy-azalea-black-widow-sword.gif

White issues? WHITE ISSUES? Tell me, what white issues are going on in America right now? About how you can shoot an unarmed young man and come out with a mil.

Goodbye, and Azealia’s main point was about her culture appropriation not about her black boyfriend. And how cowardly to “come†for Azealia on this random ig post. 

goodbye.gif

tZXZDJv.gif

Bye

Purr more, hiss less.

inuborg

Where I think Azealia is intelligent is music, she wants to bring something to the table that no one else is and she likes a lot of dope **** and she incorporates that into her work. Stuff that no one else in female rap would even think to bring out, I mean she covered Interpol, she sampled Lone and Aphex Twin, etc etc which is pretty exciting imo and music is where she seems to channel her hot tempered attitude into something productive because she was able to release this dope album without the label diluting it to basic nothingness. That being said, when it comes to her views on social issues I think shes pretty superficial and often times comes off pretty unintelligent while trying to sound intelligent which to me is so obnoxious. I just think shes obnoxious as hell and ingenuine. Itd be one thing if she beefed with some integrity but like she was so far up Gagas ass until she found out she wasnt on the album and then she just went for her ****in juggular pulling out all the cliches (plagiarism, washed up, whatever). So outside of her work I think shes a very petty/weak person that I wouldnt say is unintelligent but shes definitely not that real. Idk, her album is too good for me to focus on this kind of stuff for very long id rather just ignore it now.

I could totally see how people who never go beyond Azealia's twitter see her only has this terrible and miserable wench, and its frustrating how everything that makes Azealia an interesting human being, her musical talent, her practicing of Santeria, her opinions on on life, her hard life struggle, everything, gets thrown at the window when she tweets stupid ****.

Honestly, you should sit down.

Azealia could be tweeting her ignorant comments about piss and rape and gay issues and racism and you'd still use the "she's not taking Twitter seriously you know she's an intelligent woman off Twitter bla bla"

Oh wait, that already happened.

You're probably the most delusional fan I saw on GGD and that's saying a lot.

Except for the fact I never defended those tweets. I am opposing the demonizing of AB, theres a difference 

goodbye.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

blacklistedd

I could totally see how people who never go beyond Azealia's twitter see her only has this terrible and miserable wench, and its frustrating how everything that makes Azealia an interesting human being, her musical talent, her practicing of Santeria, her opinions on on life, her hard life struggle, everything, gets thrown at the window when she tweets stupid ****.

Nah Nah Nah, no no. I was very down for her for a long time. Ive gone way beyond the superficial with her. So no. This is my informed opinion of her.

DrewStevens

Well that's how life works. You can be an incredible artist and be extremely nice with your fans but if you f-ck it up people are gonna point fingers at you, and if you f-ck it up several times like her, well... this is what happens.

LOL @ Iggy. It does not justify you not doing things if other people aren't doing it. Heard of the word "initiative"? I'm pretty sure you have it somewhere on your CV?

DrewStevens

LOL @ Iggy. It does not justify you not doing things if other people aren't doing it. Heard of the word "initiative"? I'm pretty sure you have it somewhere on your CV?

She is not justifying it. She is just pointing out that she is the only one being judged when many other artists didn't say anything either. She is not justifying her silence, she is criticizing Azealia's rant.

She is not justifying it. She is just pointing out that she is the only one being judged when many other artists didn't say anything either. She is not justifying her silence, she is criticizing Azealia's rant.

She is justifying, or perhaps whining about how unfair that she is the only one being picked for not doing something when others aren't too, AND criticising Azealia's rant.

DrewStevens

She is justifying, or perhaps whining about how unfair that she is the only one being picked for not doing something when others aren't too, AND criticising Azealia's rant.

Justifying and whining are not the same thing so your argument doesn't make sense. She is whining because Azealia only called her out because she hates her and not because she feels that white people who appropriate black culture should care about this issue.

Pity Party

This thread is so cringe-inducing tbh. They are both being embarrassing. This tired ass stan war has been tired for a long time now, bye.

0oygf4q.jpg

Pure Adrenaline

She should have stopped after the question mark tbh :fail:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

LetsGetHigh

YAS Iggy clock ha. She literally snatched ha from ha roots.

Also the white-shaming here is disgusting. Yes we do have "white issues" like the blacks do, whoever is saying otherwise is disrespectful and plain rude. :wtf: at the end of the day were both the same people. :fail:

Archived