Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry: Imagine if I win a GRAMMY for Dark Horse

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know, right, though? katy, stop calling it trap :toofunny: mess

DH is still a fiery song. when that and DWUW came out so close to each other, they were the perfect 1-2 punch. both really different for katy and gaga :D

If she doesn't win one this year and she remains on this bubblegum pop path I honestly doubt she'll ever get one. I thought for sure that last year would finally be her year and Roar would get something, but no.

Imo she doesn't stand a chance in Best Pop Vocal Album, either Sam or Ed will take that. Her best chance is in Pop Duo/Group Performance, but the competition is tough and I think we're all forgetting that Juicy J's verse is awful. Plus, as someone already pointed out, Fancy is also nominated for ROTY while none of the other Duo/Group nominees are. So that would indicate that the Academy think Fancy is better than them, although I don't think that's how it will go down.

Vernier

She stands a good chance with DH, no chance in the pop vocal category. The grammy joke might come to an end soon :emo:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

She stands a good chance with DH, no chance in the pop vocal category. The grammy joke might come to an end soon :emo:

don't worry there is no way she is getting a grammy

I'd be happy if she got a Grammy already, just to see her speech, it would be funny because everyone in the room would know how relieved she is to finally get one

Plus she really deserves it, DH is like, well...such a good song I can't even describe it really. It's perfect

Tropico

I don't see Dark Horse as Grammy deserving... Unconditionally is a much better song.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

bionic

She stands a good chance with DH. The grammy joke might come to an end soon :emo:

Are you kidding? DH is one of the two obviously weak songs in a category with 3 other very strong nominees.

buy bionic

Archived