💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift: "I have no interest in singing someone else's words"

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Just like Gaga said on Howard Stern interview, "I can't say anything bad about her."

I've heard her singles and it's good.  :applause:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just really depends. TF - BTW Gaga>Taylor>Now - Gaga :ohno:

I do believe on this, I hope she can do better on her next album 

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

StrawberryBlond

LMAO

You literally sound SO pressed, it's hilarious. Nobody is checking for Lana's hipster **** anymore, get over it. People prefer Taylor's honesty any day.

While Taylor slays everyone and is loved by everyone, Lana is flopping hardcore and the only person checking for her nowadays is Azealia Banks. So SEEEEEEEEEEEEETHEEEE!

"Pressed" doesn't mean anything to me. It's one of the most inane pieces of net slang ever created. It's like, just say "jealous" because that's what it means. I'm not jealous of Taylor - I have no desire to replicate her attempts at songwriting which read more like a 14-year-old drama queen's diary. I don't care about how popular Lana is, it's utterly irrelevant to the discussion. Lana is just as honest as Taylor, or maybe you just haven't read all her interviews. I don't mind if Lana doesn't sell, as long as she makes quality music, which she does. Her songwriting is on a level that Taylor couldn't reach in her wildest dreams (see what I did there? By the way, isn't it funny how the only reason why this is one of the best tracks Taylor's ever written is because it's a direct rip off of Lana's style, themes, lyrics and production?) I think it's really telling how you use sales as a means to bring another person's opinion down. Sales don't equal quality and bad music selling huge amounts is nothing new. Something tells me you only stan for artists who are hot right now.

I don't know why you always bother to write such long paragraphs to just bash an artist. Your posts are often full with flamebait but I guess just because you write them in nice pargraphs the mods will spare your from WPs. I'd like to give you such a wake-up call. I say no to all your bitter, long posts and would like you to relax a bit. It's just pop music.

Because I have a lot to say, which is more than some people round here. And while what I said earlier was a bash, pretty much, it was a rare moment of frustration. Normally, I just critique, I'm a music critic, that's what I do. And maybe I don't get WPs because my critiques are just that, and I always back up my arguments with research. That's the kind of critical response that's ok. And I am relaxed, I just like to post critiques. And I do think pop music is worth more than being called "just pop music." I take all forms of music seriously and pop can be so much more mature and wonderful than we're meant to believe. But with generic artists like Taylor at the helm, I can understand why people think of it as basic.

these essays are cringy :smh:

Your lack of thought-out response is cringey. Hey, I'd rather be criticised for being too intelligent than for being too dense.

I've been watching your posts now. Do you seriously go into every Taylor-related thread just to write and post a god damn article about how much she suck? :smh:

I do that for lots of artists. Anyone who I deem substandard gets the same treatment. They're celebrities who put themselves out there to be judged, and it's a free country. So, what's the big deal?

LMAO you're so pressed I can't even deal :toofunny:

I'm frustrated, not pressed. It's not the same thing. Seriously, is this the best people can do? If you're going to insult me, at least come up with something that took a bit of effort.

"Pressed" doesn't mean anything to me. It's one of the most inane pieces of net slang ever created. It's like, just say "jealous" because that's what it means. I'm not jealous of Taylor - I have no desire to replicate her attempts at songwriting which read more like a 14-year-old drama queen's diary. I don't care about how popular Lana is, it's utterly irrelevant to the discussion. Lana is just as honest as Taylor, or maybe you just haven't read all her interviews. I don't mind if Lana doesn't sell, as long as she makes quality music, which she does. Her songwriting is on a level that Taylor couldn't reach in her wildest dreams (see what I did there? By the way, isn't it funny how the only reason why this is one of the best tracks Taylor's ever written is because it's a direct rip off of Lana's style, themes, lyrics and production?) I think it's really telling how you use sales as a means to bring another person's opinion down. Sales don't equal quality and bad music selling huge amounts is nothing new. Something tells me you only stan for artists who are hot right now.

Because I have a lot to say, which is more than some people round here. And while what I said earlier was a bash, pretty much, it was a rare moment of frustration. Normally, I just critique, I'm a music critic, that's what I do. And maybe I don't get WPs because my critiques are just that, and I always back up my arguments with research. That's the kind of critical response that's ok. And I am relaxed, I just like to post critiques. And I do think pop music is worth more than being called "just pop music." I take all forms of music seriously and pop can be so much more mature and wonderful than we're meant to believe. But with generic artists like Taylor at the helm, I can understand why people think of it as basic.

Your lack of thought-out response is cringey. Hey, I'd rather be criticised for being too intelligent than for being too dense.

I do that for lots of artists. Anyone who I deem substandard gets the same treatment. They're celebrities who put themselves out there to be judged, and it's a free country. So, what's the big deal?

I'm frustrated, not pressed. It's not the same thing. Seriously, is this the best people can do? If you're going to insult me, at least come up with something that took a bit of effort.

nnnnnnn

i'm creying :lmao:

TimisaMonster

I don't care for her music, but her integrity and originality as an artist I highly respect :applause:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I don't believe her one second.

Uh. . . . What? You don't believe she doesn't want to sing others' words? Lol

Wow

I like only some sobgs from 1989 but o tottaly respect her as an artist and i love everything she sad.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

hijadeputa

I love her but she's been sounding very pretentious lately.

and our lady aren't?  :lolgaga:

FameHungry

This b---h is starting to win me over which I thought would never happen :laughga: She seems to be true to her work and I admire that a lot  :golfclap:

Taylor isn't my cup of tea and she's defintely no Mariah/Whitney when it comes to singing and she's no Diane Warren when it comes to writing but I appreciate her hustle. There seem to be a lot of pressed Beyoncé and Gaga fans in here.

Archived