đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's new single title and release date revealed!

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An apparently reliable member of the DrownedMadonna and MadonnaNation forums has revealed the following bits of information on what to expect from Madonna's forthcoming album...

* There will be zero collaborations on the album! The track that Diplo did with Madonna & Nicki Minaj will appear on Diplo's album (late 2015). It's called Trust No Bitch and was originally written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

* Around 18 tracks will appear on the album. A double album was never considered.

* This is how he describes Living For Love:
"Human Nature style vocals for the verses. She sings along side the verses in a higher vocal as well. The chorus is very soulful, I would say Madonna as we've never heard her on an album. If I had to describe her vocals on the chorus, I would say they're similar to the section in Beat Goes On where she sings "Say what you like, do what you feel..." Very strong vocally. The demos have slightly different lyrics. At the end she pleads for the lord to forgive her, lord lift me, God forgive me..."

* Most of Avicii's work has 5+ demos. The leaked demo of Rebel Heart was #4 and Wash All Over Me was #2.

* Living For Love is a "pretty big departure" from previous Madonna songs.

* Quite a few ballads were recorded. 3 of them are amazing according to this guy.

* This is how he describes the overall feel of the album:
"There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone."

* There are songs related to the Secret Project.

* Living For Love has been through many versions, but all of them danceable! he also describes it as an anthem!

There will be zero collaborations on the album!

thank you jesus  :awesome:

An apparently reliable member of the DrownedMadonna and MadonnaNation forums has revealed the following bits of information on what to expect from Madonna's forthcoming album...

* There will be zero collaborations on the album! The track that Diplo did with Madonna & Nicki Minaj will appear on Diplo's album (late 2015). It's called Trust No Bitch and was originally written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

* Around 18 tracks will appear on the album. A double album was never considered.

* This is how he describes Living For Love:

"Human Nature style vocals for the verses. She sings along side the verses in a higher vocal as well. The chorus is very soulful, I would say Madonna as we've never heard her on an album. If I had to describe her vocals on the chorus, I would say they're similar to the section in Beat Goes On where she sings "Say what you like, do what you feel..." Very strong vocally. The demos have slightly different lyrics. At the end she pleads for the lord to forgive her, lord lift me, God forgive me..."

* Most of Avicii's work has 5+ demos. The leaked demo of Rebel Heart was #4 and Wash All Over Me was #2.

* Living For Love is a "pretty big departure" from previous Madonna songs.

* Quite a few ballads were recorded. 3 of them are amazing according to this guy.

"There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone."

* There are songs related to the Secret Project.

* Living For Love has been through many versions, but all of them danceable! he also describes it as an anthem!

Omg yes :giveup:

pepper serptine

This sounds her most promising work post Confessions, i.e. not trying to fit in with contemporaries, I just want quality music tbh

ARTPOP teas :rip:

KingOfSpain
There isn't a central theme

I don't like that

--

I liked Rebel Heart but Wash All Over Me is  :fail:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Say what you like, do what you feel... is giving me DWUW tease :Air:

Anyway, I can't wait for it tbh

I like dancin', and ponies....

Rat Boy

Say what you like, do what you feel... is giving me DWUW tease :air:

Anyway, I can't wait for it tbh

Beat Goes On. :legend:

It was a song on Hard Candy it's such a bop and Kanye's on it too!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

SychosSoChic

So Is Wash Over Me on the album? Coz I really love that song :flop:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

So Is Wash Over Me on the album? Coz I really love that song :flop:

It better be! :pray: 'My favorite out of the two demos we got

Archived