💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of whether she can sing or not, which she can, that message was rude and unnecessary and I'm glad she took it with a smile and brushed it off. All this hate in here is so uncalled for. I know this sounds naive and childish, but you guys are really mean, and for no reason at all. 

yup, but those are most of the kind of people you see on here, pressed gaga stans who do anything they can to hate on katy. not surprising really.

i love how she brushes it off without care. she's so great :legend:

the problem isn't her voice, because she really does have an excellent and unique voice. i won't even give the dumb people on here who deny that a second thought. the problem is she's not singing the right type of music that best suits her voice. that would be the singer-songwriter vibe she used to have and still does in her acoustic performances (think TOTGA acoustic, TOY acoustic, etc.). she has a naturally good voice, it's just that she doesn't use it well most of the time, because her pop music apparently doesn't suit for quiet stuff, but rather it's all these loud anthemic choruses that she isn't suited for. she may have a good voice, but she isn't a powerhouse (which is fine!). if she sang the right type of music for her (think her unreleased (A) album), it'd be very different. and eventually when she goes back down that route after her pop career, people will be impressed. 

yup, but those are most of the kind of people you see on here, pressed gaga stans who do anything they can to hate on katy. not surprising really.

i love how she brushes it off without care. she's so great :legend:

the problem isn't her voice, because she really does have an excellent and unique voice. i won't even give the dumb people on here who deny that a second thought. the problem is she's not singing the right type of music that best suits her voice. that would be the singer-songwriter vibe she used to have and still does in her acoustic performances (think TOTGA acoustic, TOY acoustic, etc.). she has a naturally good voice, it's just that she doesn't use it well most of the time, because her pop music apparently doesn't suit for quiet stuff, but rather it's all these loud anthemic choruses that she isn't suited for. she may have a good voice, but she isn't a powerhouse (which is fine!). if she sang the right type of music for her (think her unreleased (A) album), it'd be very different. and eventually when she goes back down that route after her pop career, people will be impressed.

EXACTLY

DontDoubtDavid

You guys are so mean. I saw her live and I was surprised. She can sing pretty well. She doesn't have a powerful voice, but she knows how to slay a crowd.

This is why I like about Katy. She ain't letting no haters drag her down.

She may not be the best vocalist alive, but she'll be making more money than you will ever do in your whole life. Stay press. Lastly, her voice is pretty good. Have you heard her acoustic set? She sounds amazing during that portion of the show and for the rest of the show, she still sounds amazing. 

Slay Queen Katy. :legend:

shes making a joke out of it i like that 

Honestly, I don't get the negativity towards Katy.

OK, she's not the best singer but there are many acoustic performances where she does really sing very good.

At least she sings live and is at least trying.

I get that some people might not like her music but why do we have to say these hateful things to her on social media. I mean, she's not like some other singers who say hateful things to others themselves (A. Banks etc.).

Schwerk

But it's not just Monsters who criticize her vocals. Going with what Kayla said a page or two back, I think she has a solid vocal foundation, but she uses it improperly. Pop is not her strong suit, it requires a dexterity and ease that she doesn't have. If she decides to lean more towards acoustic sounds, I think it would suit her very nicely.

Exactly. I just wonder why she keeps recording many songs that are on the limit of her register and then she sings them live in a lower key. Madonna often did the same thing. Just sing with your own natural voice, wether its a pop song or acoustic.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Joaco95

this is a think that i dont like about moderation here. you can have a thread full of people "dragging" katy and they dont do anything. so ****ed up :wtf:

danwasd

this is a think that i dont like about moderation here. you can have a thread full of people "dragging" katy and they dont do anything. so ****ed up :wtf:

What's wrong about telling the truth? :manicure:

Archived