💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks attacks Gay Men on Twitter

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

I'm sorry I visit ATRL too much where everyone is so brainwashed by their fave so I assume things about certain stans...  :emma:

Forgive me?

NO GTFO U BITCH!!! I BETTA NOT CATCH YOUR ASS ON THE STREETS OR I'LL SHOVE A VINYL COPY OF MDNA DOWN YO THROAT. YOU HEAR?

:hehe:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but now she's just pathetic and childish. No wonder no label wants to release her material. I hope it stays this way until she can behave like a normal adult.

NO GTFO U BITCH!!! I BETTA NOT CATCH YOUR ASS ON THE STREETS OR I'LL SHOVE A VINYL COPY OF MDNA DOWN YO THROAT. YOU HEAR?

:hehe:

that's hot

her message is kind of right but the way she said it could have been a loooot better. 

gays think they can appropriate culture of black women and throw "b---h" "ho" "slut" and "thot" around and not even care about the negative connotations towards the words. 

DrewStevens

gays think they can appropriate culture of black women and throw "b---h" "ho" "slut" and "thot" around and not even care about the negative connotations towards the words. 

The problem is that "gays" are not all the same. She can't just generalize gay men like that.

I just started to like "Chasing Time"... *sigh*

Is that bad that my enjoyment of music is heavily affected by my opinion on the performer? I'm like that, and with this attitude she's not going to get me like her. :shrug: She's also wrong, on so many levels. Let me not draw a parallel, because I would be called a racist.

And you've said countless rude/bad things Ms. Banks. But the first time I called you the n word all **** would break loose. (Which I wouldn't) Take a seat hun, it's the same concept.

Wait, someone just did it instead of me. Nice.

The problem is that "gays" are not all the same. She can't just generalize gay men like that.

okay but you sound like those people that say "NOT ALL MEN" when somebody mentions something that men do.

okay but you sound like those people that say "NOT ALL MEN" when somebody mentions something that men do.

Well those "gays" everyone refers to all the time is the (top) 5% of the community who gets all the attention and thus dictates how gay men behave and act. I'm really not sassy or flamboyant in anyway and I get offended by the word "f*ggot" and I can't help it that strangers with same s-xuality as me throw certain words around

The thing is, she is free to voice her opinion like everyone else, it's the replies that are fueling her attitude, so if you don't like what she says, it's best to totally ignore her (Looks like i'm giving her attention by posting in this thread as well)

ItsTommyBitch

her message is kind of right but the way she said it could have been a loooot better. 

Eh theres a little validity to this, but your examples aren't them but rather only general feminine insults.

I don't call women b---hes :crossed: I call other gay men b---hes jokingly :laughga:

Though many modern insults have been reduced to place-holder insults that can mean almost anything as a pathetic excuse to not be held accountable for words that have history and implication :awkney: Like you literally have people defending using "F@ggot" as an insult --- because it isnt talking about gay people (and even then its sometimes -.-) it doesnt make the connotations any less homophobic or s-xist. I've even seen "Jew" defended as an insult, like :wtf: 

This is my own problem with problematic insults... words have histories and backgrounds and theres no definite rule on whats acceptable NOW or not. I personally see it as modern connotation --- does the word still hold its old definition on top of whats becoming its new one? I think words like F@ggot do, because the gay rights movement is still evolving

Plus, I do honestly believe in the act of word reclamation as well... and I feel like b---h is one of those that can be seen as reclaimed by women. (See "Work Bitch" by Brinty :sis: )Does that mean its not still used as an insult? No. I just don't believe in using it as a real insult. I do also say "son of a b---h" as a kind of interjection sometimes though :flop; its never pointed at someone.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived