💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks attacks Gay Men on Twitter

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

jojo Freud

Its time she actually takes responsibility and stops acting like a child having a temper tantrum 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor

Oh okay, because you've met some gay men that have annoyed you, you are just going to claim the word ******* and somehow make it acceptable to use such disgusting slurs because THEY STARTED IT FIRST :'''((( BOOHOO

Who wants to work with her?! My god, how can someone have such a TERRIBLE ATTITUDE.

In b4 AB stans running to say '' but she is right ''

Interlude

You can say goodbye to that album sale from this *******

zeoNoNv.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

KingOfSpain

she bores me to death

she's just trying to claim attention because BWET is out of the BB 200 in its 3rd week

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Rat Boy

Someone needs to take ha laptop away from ha

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Rat Boy

Oh okay, because you've met some gay men that have annoyed you, you are just going to claim the word ******* and somehow make it acceptable to use such disgusting slurs because THEY STARTED IT FIRST :'''((( BOOHOO

Who wants to work with her?! My god, how can someone have such a TERRIBLE ATTITUDE.

In b4 AB stans running to say '' but she is right ''

Nope. A lot of us were not happy with her behavior today. We stan hard but we are not 'yes' people.

monketsharona

Someone needs to take ha laptop away from ha

This ! It's quite sad to see someone so talented ruining her career because of Twitter feuds...

I mean she's attacking everybody, now who wants to work with her ?? 

DrewStevens

yall mad cuz deep down u know this is like 90% of the members here lol......

GagaDaily members don't represent every gay man in the world tho. Some people are mad because her statement is just a faulty generalization.

And you've said countless rude/bad things Ms. Banks. But the first time I called you the n word all **** would break loose. (Which I wouldn't) Take a seat hun, it's the same concept.

Rat Boy

This ! It's quite sad to see someone so talented ruining her career because of Twitter feuds...

I mean she's attacking everybody, now who wants to work with her ?? 

I love her but I think she needs to calm down a little bit. She is very hyper and needs to find a way to use all that energy :smh:

SlaeUrAnus

And you've said countless rude/bad things Ms. Banks. But the first time I called you the n word all **** would break loose. (Which I wouldn't) Take a seat hun, it's the same concept.

Preach.

In my messy era.

witchcocktor

Nope. A lot of us were not happy with her behavior today. We stan hard but we are not 'yes' people.

I'm sorry I visit ATRL too much where everyone is so brainwashed by their fave so I assume things about certain stans...  :emma:

Forgive me?

Archived