Staryu

Featured Posts

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

This feud is almost as cringe worthy as her metacritic score

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Like, fill a jar with piss and mayo and eggs and just dump that **** on that b---h's head LMFAOOOOOOO

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MahoganySnitch

Of course. I wasn't telling you to stop talking if that's what you think.

Oh no, I wasn't saying that you yourself was telling me to stop. I just meant in general, like "she can do this, the debate ends there" kind of thing. 

People need to stop hating on Iggy. She may not be the best rapper, but she is far from the worst. Female rap of late has been terrible, but she's actually providing some light at the end of the tunnel, especially with her re-issue tracks. It's easy for the black rap community to be annoyed that she's apparently stealing their gig, but the problem is that it's hard to find decent female rappers, so you can't discriminate on their race. It's a myth that whites can't rap and it's not cultural appropriation to sing a style of music that isn't native to your culture. Music is for everyone. It's wrong that Iggy's such an easy target purely because she's white and non-American. It's so arrogant to think that only black Americans should rap. With that theory, we wouldn't have had great white rappers like Eminem and Plan B. As for race issues, perhaps Iggy doesn't want to become embroiled in them because she feels that it's not her place as a white person and she'd get even more hate than she's already getting by becoming involved. The girl just can't do anything right.

Exactly. To most rap fans and the general public, the female rap game just looks like a bunch of petty women b****ing about each others looks and lack of success. It makes them all look bitter and like they're not caring about their actual music output. I just wish they would ease up on the cat fighting and just focus on making quality music, because after Lil Kim and Missy Elliott released their last albums in 2005, the female rap game deteriorated hugely because the greats were on extended breaks. The outputs from Nicki, Kreayshawn and Azealia have disappointed me greatly and Iggy's been a surprising breath of fresh air. I especially like how she's isn't lowering herself to the level of picking fights with other artists. Keeping it classy always wins.

all of this :legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

GGD is NOT ready for such a beef. It would create a vortex or some sh!t.

earthsong.gif

Too late

B1zepjHIQAEkmtn.jpg
:emma: this drawing is creepy and messed up, but you reminded me of it and I had to post it, sorry

lol

iggy-azalea-black-widow-sword.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/540340043882463232

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/540351815104356352

yas b---h, use this opportunity to promote your fable and Nude Beach A-Go-Go  :sharon:

RAMROD

Call her out, AB!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stefani328

Exactly. To most rap fans and the general public, the female rap game just looks like a bunch of petty women b****ing about each others looks and lack of success. It makes them all look bitter and like they're not caring about their actual music output. I just wish they would ease up on the cat fighting and just focus on making quality music, because after Lil Kim and Missy Elliott released their last albums in 2005, the female rap game deteriorated hugely because the greats were on extended breaks.  Keeping it classy always wins.

I agree with all of this. The GP has already made up their minds about female rappers. The belief is they only care about f***ing, fancy cars and homes, having a nasty attitude, beef with other female rappers, how their bodies look and how their clothes look. It reminds me of the drama between female rappers in the 90's. It's always the same, just with different people. Drama isn't helping it's just feeding into stereotypes. 

codymonster

I can't believe some of you are defending Banks :wtf: She's actually a disgusting human being. That was so uncalled for..

Ms. Banks is playing the race card again.

Okay for Aussies to buy American rap, have it played on their radio, etc. But how dare they try to be rappers themselves?

Black women from NY = much more "privilege" in terms of potential music success than small town Aussie girl.

Nicki sometimes does a cockney accent, but how involved is she in issues of the British underclass?

StrawberryBlond

YOU HAVE TO BE PULLING MY LEG RIGHT NOW :lmao:

Now THAT is the funniest thing I've read in this thread 

It's just my opinion. Nicki is better on her mixtapes and guest verses and her attempts at selling out with dance pop were so bad. Stuff like Stupid Hoe and Anaconda are just unforgivable and have permanently tainted the public's perception of her to the point where it's really hard to take her seriously. And I honestly don't know what the deal is with Azealia. 212 was ok and Fantasea was decent, but I just don't get her album or what she's going on about. I don't really like avant garde rap or any kind of avant garde music, really. I like to have a clear idea of what the artist's singing about and constantly questioning what they meant by something is exhausting. So much of what Azealia says goes right over my head or I can't hear it right and I don't even have lyric videos to enlighten me. Some people get some stuff and others don't and we process music differently. I don't judge my tastes based on what the public and critics tell me is good. I don't have to like Azealia any more than you have to like Iggy.

inuborg

I can't believe some of you are defending Banks :wtf: She's actually a disgusting human being. That was so uncalled for..

As much are you're going off, Azealia never called any one a disgusting human being, talk about perspective.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived