Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Police Issues and Racial Profiling Protest Discussion

Featured Posts

craig

The more they make it about black vs. white, the more we see black people rioting, the more the average white guy will side with the police.

Now if they could make it all about over-militarized over-aggressive police vs citizens, they might have more allies. 

Morphine Prince

The more they make it about black vs. white, the more we see black people rioting, the more the average white guy will side with the police.

Now if they could make it all about over-militarized over-aggressive police vs citizens, they might have more allies. 

This is actually what I see it more of than white vs. black although there's some aspects of it that pertain to race. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Gov Hooka

EXACTLY 

my issue with the police officer not getting indicted primarily is with the justification that a police officer can shoot any citizen dead rather than to disarm if they are behaving unruly. that is really troublesome.

Morphine Prince

I see people covering their faces.... this is not a good sign. People cover their faces like that when they're about to commit some violent act. 

Morphine Prince

Oh **** I see people RUNNING. Wtf is going on? 

Morphine Prince

Oh... I see her won't be charged. Can't say I'm surprised. 

Morphine Prince

BOTTLES ARE BEING THROWN AT OFFICERS. 

Gaga Monster

Can't believe they are rioting. This is ridiculous and out of hand!

GGD Presidential Elections

Gov Hooka

I BET ALL THESE ASSHOLE RIOTERS AREN'T EVEN FROM ST LOUIS!!!! they need to get the **** out if they're not protesting peacefully.