đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande: "My Everything went Platinum"

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did go platinum. Her label sold a milllion copies to retailers. Which mean 60% of those albums are sitting unsold at shelves of retailers. They just shipped more and therefore its platinum.

Even though it sold way less

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

i thought this was AP + because of the new streaming rule

No new rules for certifications.

Her label shipped a million to retailers thats all.

mr.peter

No new rules for certifications.

Her label shipped a million to retailers thats all.

Physical ? why would they make so many physically when a lot of people go for the digital. I have a feeling we will see thisCD pop up ay random places like 99 cent only stores and Big Lots cause they couldn't sell them. 

Paper Gangsta

It did go platinum. Her label sold a milllion copies to retailers. Which mean 60% of those albums are sitting unsold at shelves of retailers. They just shipped more and therefore its platinum.

Even though it sold way less

How much copies of ARTPOP were shipped in US?

Ariana's not being "delusional". Her album was certified as platinum because her label applied (and paid) for it, which means they've moved at least 1 million copies in the entire country (i.e. 1 million+ units of shipments, and not actual sales). RIAA's certifications are not mirroring SoundScan's numbers. They're merely based on the info released by the labels themselves. 

No currently stat available since Interscope has yet to apply for a certification. And I guess we'd never know since they're not updating the certifications of Gaga's previous albums (and singles) for the longest time. The Fame alone is stuck at 3x platinum, despite of being eligible for 5x platinum at the very least. 

badgalriri

:koons:

That was from last artRAVE date.

Bobby pop a bottle of champagne and doing it like F1 winner style, shaking it and let it blow up, make her wet.

Then Gaga laughed then leaned on the stage elevator and cried and stand and cried for more.

:lmao:

WAT

We don't know. :/

Dangerous Man

Congrats for the 1M shipments. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived