💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande: "My Everything went Platinum"

HANZ

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Auch I fell really bad for her.. It's weird how she didn't know that her album is not even gold yet :shrug:

Gaga thought Applause sold 1m in first day or sth like that

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No she didn't. Her misconception was Applause was #3 on Hot 100. It was 6. But 3 on Digital songs

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Gaga teas tbh

more like Selena Gomez teas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImY9fYrhlA

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Fiona Apple

She didn't lol.She is not stupid..She just messed digital sales charts with hot100...Applause slayed anyway  :yes:

Some Disney show I'm not sure. :rip:

I think it is 'The Incredibles' or something :rip:

Mess at Ariana's tweet :rip:

I just got a press release from Republic Records...

It says it went platinum as well

I copy/pasted the info I got from the label

ARIANA GRANDE’S MY EVERYTHING CERTIFIED PLATINUM BY THE RIAA

EXCEEDS ONE MILLION SALES IN JUST THREE MONTHS

ONE OF ONLY THREE ARTISTS TO REACH 1 MILLION IN SALES IN 2014

NEW YORK, NY (December 3, 2014) – Closing out a monumental year, ARIANA GRANDE’s critically acclaimed chart-dominating second full-length album, My Everything [Republic Records], has achieved platinum status as certified by the RIAA.

In just three months, the record has sold over 1,000,000 copies. My Everything joins In The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith and 1989 by Taylor Swift as the year’s top-sellers to hit 1,000,000 in sales. My Everything is Ariana’s very first platinum full-length album.

Meanwhile, her original holiday single, “Santa Tell Meâ€, is shaping up to continue this string of successes. Within a week since debuting, its lyric video has already exceeded over 1.5 million YouTube/VEVO views.  The official music video for “Santa Tell Me†is coming soon.

Fans can experience My Everything live this month when ARIANA hits the road as a headliner of the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball tour. It begins December 5 in Los Angeles, CA at the Staples Center and concludes December 21 at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL. It also sets the stage and raises excitement for her 2015 headline jaunt The Honeymoon Tour, which is poised to be one of the year’s biggest music events.

2014 has been the year of ARIANA. My Everything became her second album to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 in less than twelve months, quickly approaching gold status and becoming the year’s biggest album in the process. It yielded four hit singles including the triple-platinum “Problemâ€, “Break Free†featuring Zedd, “Bang Bang†with Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, and “Love Me Harder†with The Weeknd. Right now, she’s gearing up for her first North American arena headline tour, The Honeymoon Tour, in 2015. It’s bound to be one of next year’s biggest events.

Must be the smash to her head by an angel. :lmao:

Love her tho. My Everything is amazing and deserves to go platinum.

Must be the smash to her head by an angel. :lmao:

Love her tho. My Everything is amazing and deserves to go platinum.

Unless RIAA, her label and the PR writer were all misinformed...it did in fact go platinum.

This press release got sent to everyone in the industry

Paper Gangsta

She didn't lol.She is not stupid..She just messed digital sales charts with hot100...Applause slayed anyway  :yes:

No she didn't. Her misconception was Applause was #3 on Hot 100. It was 6. But 3 on Digital songs

She did. I clearly rememebr her retweeting some delusional  and later deleting it

Fiona Apple

She did. I clearly rememebr her retweeting some delusional  and later deleting it

That was the delusional thing..  :fail:

Paper Gangsta

That was the delusional thing..  :fail:

I'm not sure what exactly tweet said but it was really delusional

Archived