Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

RollingStone's Best 50 Albums of 2014 revealed (Charli XCX, FKA twigs included)

Skins

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

this is hillarious! :lmao:

Sucker isn't even out yet

1989 in top 10?!

Ghost Stories, Skrillex? Seriously?

U2 at #1?!

Where's Sia? Where's Azealia?

I agree about UV though... :hor:

Just because you are on a pop forum doesn't mean everyone else in the worst need to stand for same thing. What problem you have with Skrillex, Coldplay and U2?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonna Lee

They should've included PARTYNEXTDOOR Two and Yung Lean's new album. Cannot fathom 1989 being above LP1.

yung lean does not get the respect he deserves its sad :(

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

The choices are fine but the rankings are like :wtf:Sucker isnt even out yet :koons: From what ive heard from the tracks, Break the Rules and Breaking Up are the only guaranteed bops minus the obligatory Boom Clap. I hope its good enough to deserve that #6 spot lol

But slay @ Ultraviolence being on there.

LP1 top 3 at least :crossed: and mess @ them snubbing the good sis Aquarius like that.

and Ghost Stories in the late 40s? wth.

1989 deserves to be there, but maybe in the 20s, its not as godly as people want to believe and I personally love the album. I'll always follow the motto of "Beauty before a Bop", so even if as an album its pop gold, there are more innovative and creative forward thinking albums that managed to do something new AND make quality music, which is something we can't entirely say 1989 did -- offer anything new to the game unless you want to count the Charisma of taylor swift.

Songs of innocence was good, but maybe its just because im not that much of a fan of the genre, I just only listened to it once and threw it away :oops:

Platinum @ #5 :awkney:

this.

Just because you are on a pop forum doesn't mean everyone else in the worst need to stand for same thing. What problem you have with Skrillex, Coldplay and U2?

Lets be hones u2's new album isnt that great and i am big rock fan......for coldplay i cant say anything i skiped tbat one XDDD.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Jonna Lee

They totally skipped over Blood Orange, I'm pissed.

cupid deluxe didn't come out this year did it?

And the album they put as number 1 is that U2 album that wasn't special and nobody wanted.

:bye: :bye: :bye:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Tove Lo

I've liked mostly everything from Skrillex before his first LP. Like its just bad, it doesn't deserve to be in the list.

hop on that **** like a maniac

cupid deluxe didn't come out this year did it?

:bye: :bye: :bye:

I'm pretty sure it did? I could be wrong

Yep it came out Nov 2013 my bad

Of course. I'm not an ignorant pop fan if that's what you mean. It's not like I want all the pop albums to be in top 10. I'm basing my judgement not only on my opinion but also the opinions of professional music critics (other than RS)

My problems are:

Skrillex is just Generic EDM

I like Coldplay but their latest album is disappointing (I only listen to Giorgio Moroder's remix of Midnight which is a masterpiece!).

I listened to a couple songs off 'Songs of Innocence' and they're nothing special. I don't understand why it's #1. I think LP1 is far superior and much more innovative.

Rat Boy

St. Vincent :party:

St. Vincent. Yasssssssssssssssssss :applause:

Basically the only good thing about that was that it was listed in one page and I didn't have to go through a slideshow :madge:

Stan!

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Archived