💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea condemns "fake gays" in the industry

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Well if this is a dig at Azealia and Nicki, it's kind of wrong considering whether they are gay/bi or not... they are supportive and empower the LGBT community with their lyrics which is a lot more than she's done.

I like some of your songs girl but you're being a mess

giphy.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

spill it, sis. 

it's embarrasing how they interpret "I don't wanna name names" to "I kissed a girl is okay"

I'm not even an good english speaker and i understood that 

Fine, u try thinking of a title that includes her calling out the fake gayness but refusing to take a stance on a friends song that clearly perpetuates what she condemned 5 minutes earlier :lolgaga:

Fine, u try thinking of a title that includes her calling out the fake gayness but refusing to take a stance on a friends song that clearly does what she condemned 5 minutes earlier :lolgaga:

!!!!!! 

Haroon

Having boyfriends doesn't mean a person cannot be bis-xual, nor homos-xual :huh: Relationships aren't a straight forward answer to what you're interested in, especially as there have been married men who have children with women that are actually gay :duck:

She didn't say what Katy did was ok, she just said she wasn't going to name names.

God people, ya'll look for ANY excuse to hate on this girl. Now I know what Gaga must go through when she lurks on here  :smh:

this tho

Having boyfriends doesn't mean a person cannot be bis-xual, nor homos-xual :huh: Relationships aren't a straight forward answer to what you're interested in, especially as there have been married men who have children with women that are actually gay :duck:

Exactly what I thought

Willy Wonka

She didn't say what Katy did was ok, she just said she wasn't going to name names.

God people, ya'll look for ANY excuse to hate on this girl. Now I know what Gaga must go through when she lurks on here  :smh:

the katy issue aside, she clearly perpetuated bis-xual erasure, so that shows how uneducated she is already

not to mention "being straight is cool too!" like are you ****ting me right now

AND the fact that she thinks she gets to comment on how people choose to identify

and seriously if youre gonna make such bold statements about this, then dont back down when someone brings up your friend. what a weak ass move

good ****ing bye

Archived