💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Madonna - Wash All Over Me & Rebel Heart (FULL)

Desperado

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

It sounds good, but there are not madonna songs, its like a collab.

I mean, she's gonna be back with more Diplo material that hers. Like Britney Jean with William

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch, she is going very electronic this time. Getting ready for the MDNA Rave Tour

I'm screaming :rip:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

These all sound very David Guetta/Aviici/Calvin Harris-ish and I can't say I'm here for it. I'll just have to wait till we hear more.

Blue Jeans

Sounds basic as f*ck... :coffee:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Inb4 her whole album leaks XDDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ANUSLOVER96

I thought it was gonna be more like Ray Of Light or Music, but I guess I was wrong it's probably gonna be like Confessions On A Dance Floor I don't mind, but I really don't want too much electronica.

Pierre

I thought it was gonna be more like Ray Of Light or Music, but I guess I was wrong it's probably gonna be like Confessions On A Dance Floor I don't mind, but I really don't want too much electronica.

I agree. :yes: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Desperado

shes working with Avicii, and Diplo i dont think they do more than edm lol 

Archived